Another Speeding ticket question

Swfra

Hello all, I've been a Saturday air driver in metro chicago for about a couple of months now and just received a speeding ticket. I've gotten two speeding tickets before in 2013 and I did the online traffic school and gotten one of them dropped. HR already pulled my record before I went to driving school earlier this year and they let me go to it. Now I'm trying to be a seasonal driver and they have been giving me the old run around, earlier today I was speeding and got pulled over and issued a citation. Would this dq me from going seasonal?

T

Turdferguson

Hello all, I've been a Saturday air driver in metro chicago for about a couple of months now and just received a speeding ticket. I've gotten two speeding tickets before in 2013 and I did the online traffic school and gotten one of them dropped. HR already pulled my record before I went to driving school earlier this year and they let me go to it. Now I'm trying to be a seasonal driver and they have been giving me the old run around, earlier today I was speeding and got pulled over and issued a citation. Would this dq me from going seasonal?
Was the cop a lady and was she hot?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
You are trying to join a job that consists of mostly driving.
You have shown that you succeed at drawing attention and getting pulled over in your own personal vehicle multiple times.

Not sure you are cut out for this, JMO.

luigi.gif

Wilson

Its hard to tell if your being serious or just busting our our balls. You want to be a driver at UPS and can't stay at the speed limit?

cuckoo-clock-o.gif

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Now I'm trying to be a seasonal driver and they have been giving me the old run around, earlier today I was speeding and got pulled over and issued a citation. Would this dq me from going seasonal?

Have you already signed the bid list to go Reg Temp? If so, you'll squeak through, since WHEN you signed it, your record was clean.

You want to be a big boy driver for UPS, stop driving around like Jeff Gordon. Once you become a driver, if you get too many tickets you can put your career at risk.

Full disclosure, I speed like a maniac at times. There are some mornings when I'm headed home, and I hit 100+, just don't get caught! You need to learn that part of it

clean hairy

Perhaps OP might consider purchase of a 1975 Datsun B210?
0-60 takes an hourglass,(that is with the stick shift) and top speed I think is 74 MPH?
Of course, when I had one, I did a mod that 0-60 down to 45 seconds!
Could be just the answer to his speeding problem!

Knothead

Yep.
Perhaps OP might consider purchase of a 1975 Datsun B210?
0-60 takes an hourglass,(that is with the stick shift) and top speed I think is 74 MPH?
Of course, when I had one, I did a mod that 0-60 down to 45 seconds!
Could be just the answer to his speeding problem!
As a former owner of an '81 B210 I can attest to the lack of acceleration, but after removing the (rusted out) muffler and replacing it with a straight piece of pipe, it would shoot a 4 inch flame out the tip between high rpm shifts. Cool!

clean hairy

Might have been mistaken, I think the b210 was a pickup?
I was referring to the car version.
And, for Mr Leadfoot, pour concrete in the trunk, to slow him down even more!
Have to beef up the rear springs, though!

TheKid99

Have you already signed the bid list to go Reg Temp? If so, you'll squeak through, since WHEN you signed it, your record was clean.

You want to be a big boy driver for UPS, stop driving around like Jeff Gordon. Once you become a driver, if you get too many tickets you can put your career at risk.

Full disclosure, I speed like a maniac at times. There are some mornings when I'm headed home, and I hit 100+, just don't get caught! You need to learn that part of it

This is not true.

It doesn't go by if your record was clean when you signed the sheet.

It go by when they check his driving record.