Attachments

• IMG_4111.jpg
    IMG_4111.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 279

anHOURover

Harass more women and threaten wives?
Seems to be his go to plan.
hey clown
first of all you claimed i was someone now you are accusing me of being someone else!
lets go target practicing brother.
i never harassed any women or made threats to any wives.
the only one i have eyes fro lives in the buckeye state
i adore her and i will see her again soon

Last edited:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
New England Teamsters & Trucking Industry Pension Fund....has been critical for years, and it's only getting worse. This is after UPS withdrew it's liability to anyone outside of UPS'ers. Disgraceful, but nothing new.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
hey clown
first of all you claimed i was someone now you are accusing me of being someone else!
So what’s your comprehensive plan to get out of the critical status for everyone that’s not in the hybrid plan?

Gimme Danger

New England Teamsters & Trucking Industry Pension Fund....has been critical for years, and it's only getting worse. This is after UPS withdrew it's liability to anyone outside of UPS'ers. Disgraceful, but nothing new.

What the NETTIPF has done is a model for every other fund with funding issues. Getting more new employees into the 'new' section is critical. Moving the remaining employers over is very important too.

Union Power

Silent member
hey clown
What kind of target practicing would you like? I've grown up with guns from grammar school on. You better practice up because you'll lose a chunk of change if you're a betting man.
Or is this the target you're after...
IMG_20170924_182232.jpg