Any Apple Watch users?

I was curious if anyone has the Apple Watch and uses it daily while on route? It seems that it would offer many benefits during the day (maps, calling customers, reminders, ect) and make doing them much faster. If you use this tech plz let me know how its been and if it gets banged up very easy while on route. Been on the fence on whether to drop that amount of money on one or not.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
There is no way that I would wear something that big on my wrist. My Fitbit gets beat to death all the time and its a lot smaller.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I was curious if anyone has the Apple Watch and uses it daily while on route? It seems that it would offer many benefits during the day (maps, calling customers, reminders, ect) and make doing them much faster. If you use this tech plz let me know how its been and if it gets banged up very easy while on route. Been on the fence on whether to drop that amount of money on one or not.
Does the same thing your phone does, you'd get more benefit pairing your phone with a good pair of blue tooth earbuds than a watch. The main issue the Apple Watch has is it's dependency on the phone being in close proximity.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I wear one daily and really like it. It was nice when I was doing my qualifying because it alerts you when your phone rings. I was able to get calls I normally would have missed. It's also nice setting notifications for commits and pickup times. Besides that it didn't help that much. Just another gadget.

T

Turdferguson

I wear one daily and really like it. It was nice when I was doing my qualifying because it alerts you when your phone rings. I was able to get calls I normally would have missed. It's also nice setting notifications for commits and pickup times. Besides that it didn't help that much. Just another gadget.

Cat has a apple watch

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
You shouldn't be taking calls on the job. Thats stealing time. You should know better. And don't say you clocked out each time. You know that would be a lie.