Any Baseball fans on here?

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
You put the wrong team and wrong video... Here, I'll help you!

"In a year that has been so improbable, the impossible has happened" Vin Scully ...........1988'

A classic moment in Dodger history 30 years ago. :baseballplayer:

floridays

You put the wrong team and wrong video... Here, I'll help you!

"In a year that has been so improbable, the impossible has happened" Vin Scully ...........1988'

A classic moment in Dodger history 30 years ago. :baseballplayer:

If that was aimed at me, this would have hit the target.

They have the year wrong however, it was 1963. In 66 the Dodgers were swept by Baltimore.
Any way here goes it.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I outlasted Larry King, he nodded off behind home plate by the 16th inning. Thats Mary Hart in the blue to the right, she was flapping her arms earlier making fun of Craig Kimbrel's pitching stance. I went to bed at 4AM, my cat came downstairs to get me.

larrykingsleeping.jpg

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I actually listened to most on radio , shifted till 2 am , home at 245 and caught the rest on tv till about 4 am
When the guy homered , I yelled out oh shiet, wife came to living room , she seemed upset with me !!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
18 innings? I guess the Dodgers deserve to win at least one.
Well, the Braves won't be winning any, will they?:speechless:

Go Dodgers! The outstanding pitching performance by Walker Buehler, the throwing out at the plate by Bellinger, and the 18th inning walk-off home run by Muncy... Priceless! :thumbup:

But the game was #wayyyyytooolong :furious:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I outlasted Larry King, he nodded off behind home plate by the 16th inning. Thats Mary Hart in the blue to the right, she was flapping her arms earlier making fun of Craig Kimbrel's pitching stance. I went to bed at 4AM, my cat came downstairs to get me.

I'm surprised Larry stayed that long... Probably dozed off in the 6th inning and they didn't want to wake him. :teethy:

floridays

Who, in God's name, would watch a baseball game for 7 hours and 20 minutes????!!!!
I would, the sorry part they shut down beer sales at 7 1/2 innings generally. If you love something you love it. The only time I've ever wanted a game to move along and end was when it was raining and cold. Had a few games, beginning of season like that at Coors field. I hope I die at an extra inning baseball game. The fans basically got 2 World Series games for the price of one. I do agree, one would have to love the game.