Any Baseball fans on here?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Seager will be back, so we'll have options. Machado's signing is in hopes of winning the WS this time.
Dodgers in town for series starting tonight .Utley will get several standing ovations.Sports talk urging fans not to boo Machado as the free agency sweepstakes start after the season.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Phillies Split with the Red Sox again. The Boston fans were down @ Citizens Bank in force. Wilson Ramos sent them back up the turnpike with a 7-4 loss to think about unless they hang around to watch Captain Tom play against the Eagles for a series or two this evening.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Phillies Split with the Red Sox again. The Boston fans were down @ Citizens Bank in force. Wilson Ramos sent them back up the turnpike with a 7-4 loss to think about unless they hang around to watch Captain Tom play against the Eagles for a series or two this evening.
NL playoff race is insane.

You've got 11 teams with a shot at 5 spots right now.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Phils need to make hay with the Mets in town. 5 Games starting today. They play the Braves 6 times in September. Should be some good baseball in Philly. Need to get back to a Red October !

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Phils need to make hay with the Mets in town. 5 Games starting today. They play the Braves 6 times in September. Should be some good baseball in Philly. Need to get back to a Red October !
Can't be too disappointed if they don't make the playoffs though. They are ahead of schedule where they expected to be I think.

542thruNthru

What the hell happen!
Screenshot_20180816-163218.png