floridays

Rip Willie McCovey
willie mccovey 62 world series.jpg

Picture from 1962 World Series Yankees vs.Giants
Rip

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
View attachment 235693

Actually only going to one Cubs spring training game this time. Their tickets are getting out of hand.

So I'll be drinking at these stadiums this year.
Giants
Diamondbacks
Brewers
Reds

Your jealousy is showing
Have heard a lot of people complaining about cubs ticket prices lately. Heard bleacher seats went from sub $20 some games to $100 or more now in the last 5 years or so.

Future

Victory Ride
We don't have any money for Harper is pretty much what he's saying. So many fans are upset that we arnt in the running to get him.

Sorry but I'm happy we are not. I don't think he's worth the 10 year contract he wants.
He really had a down year ... last year

Brownslave688

We don't have any money for Harper is pretty much what he's saying. So many fans are upset that we arnt in the running to get him.

Sorry but I'm happy we are not. I don't think he's worth the 10 year contract he wants.
I don’t want Harper either but I’d sigh Machado if I was them. Bryant is gone very soon. They burned that bridge.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

I don't know man. I think his hype is a little out of control. Is he a good player yes but I don't think he's worth what he wants.
He’s had ONE year out of 7 that’s been worth what he’s asking.

He has shown no indication that he has the type of consistency in him that would warrant that contract.