Any Baseball fans on here?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They talked about that on sports radio this morning. My opinion is that it is offensive and carrying the celebration to far. Bat flips ,elaborate handshakes ok but …………….:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown
I don’t get much into the celebrations but pitchers need to be able to take it if they come dish it out.

Take Chris archer. He shimmy and shakes and does :censored2: constantly on the mound. Then gets pissed when dude poses for a home run. Can’t have it both ways.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
On another note how about the umpires tossing the PA announcers for playing three blind mice or the theme from the Twilight zone over the PA system LOL

Future

Victory Ride
If they want to improve they'll have to go with technology.

Or they could go with instant replay for balls and strikes, since baseball games aren't long enough.:lol:
They have the technology already 2 call balls and strikes ... thus eliminating at least the home plate umpire .... y they don’t use it is another question

oldngray

nowhere special
They have the technology already 2 call balls and strikes ... thus eliminating at least the home plate umpire .... y they don’t use it is another question

I just wish they would go by the rulebook definitions instead of every ump having their own strike zone.