Any Baseball fans on here?

floridays

It was the game of that time and continues today. It's all about the $, for payers and owners. Get a clue bruh.:happy2:
I'll take that wisdom under advisement.
You are clueless.
Curt Flood was the beginning of money for any player other than the prime, the numbered elite, for the most part. It is now all about ungodly money. Like I said, I've forgotten more baseball than you will ever know.
Pop quiz, without looking, Who is Curt Flood, what is he and will he be most known for?
No peaking. I know you don't have the answer, be man enough to admit it.

rod

Retired 22 years
That is a harsh assessment coming from a Viking fan. Is Tarkenton going to be ready for the opener?:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I don't watch the NFL anymore either. Basically all pro sports have turned into the crying game with too many crybabies and bad calls all the way around. :-)

542thruNthru

Yeah because some journalists "tweeted" she "heard" something.

The dumb Cubs owners are really miss stepping!

Hey I'm not happy with it also but this is sports and that's what they do. Trust me I'd rather people that commit domestic violence be kicked out of any sport.

Still it's a job and I can't be fired for committing domestic violence unless I go to jail or did it on company time. So it is what it is.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yeah because some journalists "tweeted" she "heard" something.

The dumb Cubs owners are really miss stepping!

Hey I'm not happy with it also but this is sports and that's what they do. Trust me I'd rather people that commit domestic violence be kicked out of any sport.

Still it's a job and I can't be fired for committing domestic violence unless I go to jail or did it on company time. So it is what it is.
But his contract was up after last year. All anyone had to do was not offer him a contract. He’s basically underachieved since the day he was called up and maturity has been a known issue with him.

Just seems odd to me that the cubs wouldn’t view this as an easy way out to wash their hands of him.

542thruNthru

But his contract was up after last year. All anyone had to do was not offer him a contract. He’s basically underachieved since the day he was called up and maturity has been a known issue with him.

Just seems odd to me that the cubs wouldn’t view this as an easy way out to wash their hands of him.

Yeah I didn't understand that either. Like I said I'm not happy with it.

Also he's not that big of a underachiever and if he doesn't continue to behave himself I believe the Cubs can cut him and only pay him like 500k instead of the 3.4mil.

542thruNthru

45befa07919728a7b6741b3721e9b571.gif
cheating ass Cardinals.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I've used tons of pine tar, that ain't it. If you haven't used it personally, just look at the black stuff on bats, that's it.
It's sticky but not that sticky.
I caught for a dozen years. Including college. I caught guys that certainly threw harder than 82 mph curves. I still have no idea how this happened but here.