Any Baseball fans on here?

moreluck

golden ticket member
160019_600.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
My son and I will be watching a baseball game together, and a popular player hits a home run, and....my son, without hesitation, will ask, "You think he's on steroids?"
Heroes have been broken before his eyes so many times, and that's disheartening.

~Matt Lauer~

CharleyHustle

My son and I will be watching a baseball game together, and a popular player hits a home run, and....my son, without hesitation, will ask, "You think he's on steroids?"
Heroes have been broken before his eyes so many times, and that's disheartening.

~Matt Lauer~

My son and I are watching the news, and a reporter named Matt Lauer relates a story about watching a baseball game with his son. My son asks me if I think he's lying like that Brian Williams dude?

moreluck

golden ticket member
My son and I are watching the news, and a reporter named Matt Lauer relates a story about watching a baseball game with his son. My son asks me if I think he's lying like that Brian Williams dude?
Good one!!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Not a huge baseball fan but always have been a Dodgers fan.

Dodgers 25 Padres 0 nice start to the season.. Bring on San Francisco. :baseballplayer: