Any Baseball fans on here?

CharleyHustle

What are the first three words a baseball coach wants his fielders to say during pop-up practice? "I got it". I guess Wainwright and Molina must have missed practice that day.

Actually, from my coaching days, coaches who knew much more than I did, instructed players to call "MINE". Its shorter and easier to understand. In the famous A-Rod case he shouted "mine" when rounding third to get the infielder to give up on the ball.

tipsbunch

new_york_mets_logo_balls_wallpaper_-_1280x960.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

A-Rod suspension reduced from 211 to 162 games. Barring an appeal he will sit out the entire 2014 season, including pre- and post-season. He is 38 years old and the debate is whether sitting out an entire year at his age would effectively end his career. The Yankees are looking at their options to get out of paying him any part of or all of the $61M of guaranteed money he is owed on his current contract. Even Yankee fans are getting tired of his crap.

I say go 180*. Let them juice till their hearts content. They'll look like the incredible hulk and die at the age of 30 but hey they'll get some big hits.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
On of the Greatest sports movie scenes of all time !
Thank God baseball is almost here again!!
Still Americas game !!

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
you ever go to see the Fisher Cats ??
I usually go up to Portland a lot to catch the Dogs,,,saw Bogart's there before he got called up and Workman too !!
Couple times a season. $12 behind home plate. Can't beat that. Never been to a game in Portland though.