any drivers here ever been involved in an accident?

40 and out

So you got fired for a dog hitting you?? Wow, I'd like to see the damage he did to the package car. Management must have been really P.O. it wasn't even your fault.

I got fired because we went on strike. They were retalliating big time. It was for not reporting an "accident". The year after the strike was not a good time in our building. I hope we never have to go through that again.

brownrod

I've had 1 unavoidable accident. No avoidable accidents.

Someone drove by me and broke my mirror... And my mirror was folded in. The guy barely hit my mirror and put a crack in it.

I've had 1 accident that was swept under the rug.
This one happened in the AM. The truck next to mine pulled out and smashed my mirror.
center manager and driver sup come over. They have a long talk with each other as to what to do. Then center manager comes up and asks the other driver. "Could you pull your truck offline without hitting the mirror." Drivers answer was "no, trucks parked too close together." center manager says "leave." Then the driver sup installed a new mirror on my truck and we all lived happily ever after.

My old center manager that was fired was a master of sweeping accidents under the rug. If only I had the guts to tell some of those stories.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I've had 1 unavoidable accident. No avoidable accidents.

Someone drove by me and broke my mirror... And my mirror was folded in. The guy barely hit my mirror and put a crack in it.

I've had 1 accident that was swept under the rug.
This one happened in the AM. The truck next to mine pulled out and smashed my mirror.
center manager and driver sup come over. They have a long talk with each other as to what to do. Then center manager comes up and asks the other driver. "Could you pull your truck offline without hitting the mirror." Drivers answer was "no, trucks parked too close together." center manager says "leave." Then the driver sup installed a new mirror on my truck and we all lived happily ever after.

My old center manager that was fired was a master of sweeping accidents under the rug. If only I had the guts to tell some of those stories.
If your old center manager was fired, why not tell those stories? Enlighten us all please.