Any FEDEX memorabilia etc. collectors here?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Unfortunately for Kokopelli the poor man has clearly been to the Fedex Mind Control and Reeducation Academy a few too many times.

ub1smht.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Unfortunately for Kokopelli the poor man has clearly been to the Fedex Mind Control and Reeducation Academy a few too many times.

Dano is Head Professor there. He teaches Clueless 101, and Abject Failure 200. Both are required courses for managers.

Star B

White Lightening
or he's just a collector. We had this old guy that would collect the inflight magazines and skymalls. Once a month he would walk to the ticket counter and ask if we had the new magazines.

Did that mean the guy loved AA/DL/UA? Nope... just collected the magazines or read them.

kokopelli

fedex_mx.png
or he's just a collector. We had this old guy that would collect the inflight magazines and skymalls. Once a month he would walk to the ticket counter and ask if we had the new magazines.

Did that mean the guy loved AA/DL/UA? Nope... just collected the magazines or read them.
Apart from the "old guy" bit, pretty accurate... just a collector. Not trying to change the world or culture. :) FedEx just interests me.

SmithBarney

I have a Denny Hamlin Matchbox/Action car, and a ID holder that looks like an airplane...
think there is a watch around here somewhere too..
Plus a bunch of Vintage Pay Stubs... Although they are Dated 2016 they have pay reminiscent of the 1980's

kokopelli

I have a Denny Hamlin Matchbox/Action car, and a ID holder that looks like an airplane...
think there is a watch around here somewhere too..
Plus a bunch of Vintage Pay Stubs... Although they are Dated 2016 they have pay reminiscent of the 1980's
I'd be interested in the pay stubs, those are highly collectible...