Any Fellow Introvert's?

Joseph K

I haven't started yet, but I'm going to be a part time package handler.

It's not that I can't talk to people, or that I'm afraid of it; I just get a bit tired after socializing for a while. I work best when I can just focus on my work.

Will being an introvert negatively affect me?

542thruNthru

It's not that I can't talk to people, or that I'm afraid of it; I just get a bit tired after socializing for a while. I work best when I can just focus on my work.

Nope. Just keep loading and keep your mouth shut. No one wants to talk to you anyways.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

/starts chat with Joseph K.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs

That's the best part of being a full time driver. You rarely have to talk to anyone all day. Peace and quiet.

hiro

You won’t have any issues. When I started I was extremely introverted and shy. Nothing helped me develop as a person more than being forced into uncomfortable (but reasonable) situations.

AwashBwashCwash

This job turned me into a total :censored2: hole.
When I first started I was a shy, sensitive boy full of potential and wonder.
Now I don't give a :censored2: about anything except getting mine and :censored2: everyone else.
I do not even hold in my farts in public anymore.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
This job turned me into a total :censored2: hole.
When I first started I was a shy, sensitive boy full of potential and wonder.
Now I don't give a :censored2: about anything except getting mine and :censored2: everyone else.
I do not even hold in my farts in public anymore.

And you're why I no longer want to work in trailers with other people.

Packmule

You’ll be fine as a part timer, and perfect as a driver. It’s the social butterflies that can’t handle driving because it’s a very alienating job. Learn how to respond to yes, it’s hot enough or cold enough and you got your customer contact figured out.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
who has 2 people loading 1 trailer??? training belt??
Common practice here for the heavier destinations. There is no way one person can handle them, it’s almost impossible with even 2 people. It’s great when you’re loading with a buddy and not so much when you and the other guy have nothing in common.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Your dumb for assuming being an autist is a negative attribute
My dumb? That doesn't make sense. It is you are, or you're

Autism or autistic traits have nothing to do with introvert and extroverted people. And only you are wrongly associating labels. It's weird and well, wrong of you, to associate the two. But go for it and show ignorance