Any helpers working Dec. 29-31?

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
I got the boot on Christmas eve. With no check.. I assume I get it in the mail. Woop de do

Here you have to go the the hub's customer service counter to get your last check. If you haven't turned in your uniform, you turn it in there too.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
No problem. I've read enough posts on this board that suggests being a full time employee with UPS is not the way to go for me. The driver I was with this year confirmed that working at the hub is no fun. Besides I have other ways of making money. I'll just be doing those again.

Slingin Weed?

wetleg

I was lucky. They ran out of uniforms and I got to wear my own clothes each day.

They haven't officially told me that I'm not going to work anymore. They just said it's on a need basis. My driver said he thought he would need me again. I suspect it's going to be busy next week with all the online deals that Amazon has going and all the gift cards that are being redeemed. We'll see. I'd like at least another week of work.

PT Car Washer

Normally on Christmas Eve we send all of our rentals back. This year we sent some back but there is still a row of rentals still placarded as UPS vehicles.

oldngray

nowhere special
Normally on Christmas Eve we send all of our rentals back. This year we sent some back but there is still a row of rentals still placarded as UPS vehicles.

I drove by my old center on Christmas day (on my way to visit relatives, not to see UPS) and they still had several rentals parked next to the fence.

bumped

If the helper is off the street then probably won't work. If the helper is from the inside the helper might possibly work. Now, with the new contract UPS will probably break routes and run helpers to the 15th of January.