any new jobs

W

worksux

just wondering if anyone has seen any new full time jobs or if the hiring freeze is still on thanks

Pip

Was just looking at Careerbuilder the other day, UPS is advertising for a bunch of package car and feeder positions all over. I just didn't pay close attention if they were seasonal or fulltime.

Maybe check there if your looking.

bear123

just wondering if anyone has seen any new full time jobs or if the hiring freeze is still on thanks
In my center in St. Louis Mo they put up 15 jobs, mainly as revenue recovery along with hub sort. there is something everyone should be aware of though. they also included along with the these jobs, "work as directed."
Be carefull of these three words. Work as directed is exactly as it says. it means they could have you do any job in the building such as loading or loading and you cant do a damn thing about it.
As far as hiring freeze, they put jobs up a month ago and from what I heard, they havent filled the jobs. I heard that the company is pissed at the union during the negotians and this is their way of getting back at them.