any of you ever "hook up" with customers???

rod

Retired 22 years
No but we did have a feeder driver fired because he "hooked up" with a married woman along his run.:wink2:

Not many beaches in west Texas, lol. That just leaves the 'ole waterin hole.
Ya know alot of folks talk trash about bars and people that hang out at bars. However some of the kindest, most generous people I have ever met , I met in a bar. I'll never forget the feeling that came over me the first time I went into a bar.

S

speeddemon

I met a girl in a jewelry store right after I had started driving back in 92. I dated her for about 2 years. She was gorgeous, but was crazy as hell. I couldnt go golfing with a priest without her accusing me of being with another woman. So I let her go and started dating her boss!

JustTired

free at last.......
I met a girl in a jewelry store right after I had started driving back in 92. I dated her for about 2 years. She was gorgeous, but was crazy as hell. I couldnt go golfing with a priest without her accusing me of being with another woman. So I let her go and started dating her boss!

Why?............Was he a good golfer?:peaceful:

WyoBrown

Sometimes I think its the "browns"...an attractant of some sort. Like giant chocolate bars running around town? mmmmmm irresistable to some :wink2:

A

aNON

met my girlfriend 4 years ago on route & i know at least 5 other drivers from my center are married to women they delivered to at one point. My girl says its the uniform shorts that "do it" for her, personally i think i look like an overgrown hairy girlscout but whatever

Dutch Dawg

Some years back we too had a package driver that would 'hook up' with a married woman over lunch at her home no less. I saw him awhile back, he's on his third or fourth lower paying job since 'resigning'. You gotta wonder if he thinks his noon trysts were worth what he's gone thru since.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Not many beaches in west Texas, lol. That just leaves the 'ole waterin hole.
Ya know alot of folks talk trash about bars and people that hang out at bars. However some of the kindest, most generous people I have ever met , I met in a bar. I'll never forget the feeling that came over me the first time I went into a bar.
Yeah, I see your point and bars do get a bad rap. I met up with my husband in a bar, after not seeing him for years. I knew he was in town, I saw his name in the paper for getting a ticket. He was with someone else, some floozy. I went up and gave him a big hug and kiss. He got the windshield kicked out of his truck over me. He caught up with me soon after, and still with me. :happy2:hehehehe
I still love bars, I have one from wichita falls, tx, Brendas bar, It says "I love this bar"