any of you ever "hook up" with customers???

brownIEman

Of course I learned a valuable lesson from his mistake. When I hooked up it was with a female driver and a female preloader;

Sorry hseofpayne, really, I know I should not bust your chops, not knowing you really well and all, but these two sentences back to back really got me chuckling. I think mayhap you learned the wrong lesson.

Another good proverb, "Don't get your meat were you make your bread".

But to be honest, this would be a do as I say not as I do proverb for me to be telling. I had a short fling w/ an admin employee when I was a non-management technical employee about 14 years ago. Was fun, but I never felt right about it, and never did it again. Not that I haven't been tempted from time to time...

browniehound

Rod sometimes,maybe rarely, but still sometimes a person gets lucky. (NO NOT THAT WAY) Take me for example, I started seeing this guy that I fell head over heels in love with and he was married(not happily). We are perfect together. The first time I saw him I knew he was the one and he didn't know who I was. We worked together. It was almost 3 years before we started seeing each other. We have been togther for 6 years now. We enjoy each others company, we do everything together, we like the same things. But the most important thing to me is he is totally laid back, doesnt get worked up about little things, he is the exact opposite of me in this regard. And that has been the best thing for me. I trust him implictly and I know he trusts me. I have no desire to go anywhere else, I don't need to. I have everything could have dreamed of in him.

Wow Dill, that is great for you. It appears you have the best of both worlds. You both enjoy the same things but have totally different personalities. You are the nervous (or at least worry) type and he is the laid back, not a care in the world type. When you both enjoy each other's company, it sounds like a match made in heaven.

I also agree with you that it doesn't matter you husband was cheating when he met you. Guys cheat for many reasons, but the most common reason I believe is because they are not happy with his wife. It sounds like that is the case with you and you guys are blessed with each other.

I really think there is a difference. Its one thing if the guy is just a horn-ball and screwing everything he can, all the while damaging his kids lives among many other things.

It appears this was NOT your case. Good luck to you love-birds!

H

hseofpayne

Sorry hseofpayne, really, I know I should not bust your chops, not knowing you really well and all, but these two sentences back to back really got me chuckling. I think mayhap you learned the wrong lesson.

Another good proverb, "Don't get your meat were you make your bread".

But to be honest, this would be a do as I say not as I do proverb for me to be telling. I had a short fling w/ an admin employee when I was a non-management technical employee about 14 years ago. Was fun, but I never felt right about it, and never did it again. Not that I haven't been tempted from time to time...
It was poor comedic timing to put those statements together, but it was tongue in cheek! The supposed lesson was to "hooker up" with a fellow employee who hopefully wouldn't squeal, well at least not after the fling was over!! I haven't made that mistake again even though there has been temptation. I have a daily reminder when I walk past the female preloader. She says ":censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2:" and I say "beitch" and we keep on walking!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Wow Dill, that is great for you. It appears you have the best of both worlds. You both enjoy the same things but have totally different personalities. You are the nervous (or at least worry) type and he is the laid back, not a care in the world type. When you both enjoy each other's company, it sounds like a match made in heaven.

I also agree with you that it doesn't matter you husband was cheating when he met you. Guys cheat for many reasons, but the most common reason I believe is because they are not happy with his wife. It sounds like that is the case with you and you guys are blessed with each other.

I really think there is a difference. Its one thing if the guy is just a horn-ball and screwing everything he can, all the while damaging his kids lives among many other things.

It appears this was NOT your case. Good luck to you love-birds!

Thanks Brownie, He is not the type that screws around, in fact he didn't until we met. If anyone was the type to screw around it was me. He knows all my past and has no problem with it. I am the lucky one here. I met someone who accepts me for who I am and does not judge me for that. This is the first time ever in my life that I can say that. I count my blessings every day that he is in my life and I would be totally lost without him. I have absolutely no desire to go anywhere else. Seven year itch or not.