any positives in 2008????

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I really have a hard time getting a ride in by myself as she loves it as much as I do. Even though she is a great passenger it is still more relaxing going solo. There is nothing worse than trying to counter balance some nob who is afraid to lean into the curves. She is thinking of taking lessons this spring and getting her own bike and I'm all for it.:peaceful:
Go for it!!!!!!!! I grew up riding a little trail 90. I now own my own and would sooner ride by myself as I would 2-up. I hope she loves it as much as I do. If nothing else, hopefully she will be more comfortable and relaxed riding with you. good luck

theyhateus

Yeah baby,,,,,,,,,2 week vacation in PUERTO VALLARTA MEXICO

Hey dilligaf. I will be in puerto vallarta myself in May. I have been a few times before. If you have never been it is awesome. I have friends that have a large sail boat they stay on for 6 months out of the year. What a life.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Hey dilligaf. I will be in puerto vallarta myself in May. I have been a few times before. If you have never been it is awesome. I have friends that have a large sail boat they stay on for 6 months out of the year. What a life.
This will be our first trip but we are going with friends that have a time share and have been going for the 15 or so years. I am really excited about the trip, and one thing this is a have to do is the zip line.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Well, to stay on subject, just having a good paying job would seem like a really positive thing for 2008. It seems there are people that are having a bit of a time getting a regular check every week.

Rod, what type of cycle do you have. Been thinking about getting one myself. Knoxville PD has a bunch of BMW's for sale that are going pretty cheap, 3-5 grand with 12-25 thousand miles on them.

d