Any Ups pilots in Phx?

over10.5

Just curious if any pilots make the commute to Louisville or Ontario.

I go to Ontario

I was listening to a podcast a while back and they were interviewing a Ups pilot. I found it interesting as a driver to hear the daily routine of a pilot for this company.

Trust me it’s nothing short of amusing. Something different everyday. And yea from Phoenix

What do you fly?

Just curious if any pilots make the commute to Louisville or Ontario.

I go to Ontario

I was listening to a podcast a while back and they were interviewing a Ups pilot. I found it interesting as a driver to hear the daily routine of a pilot for this company.

Trust me it’s nothing short of amusing. Something different everyday. And yea from Phoenix

What do you fly?

Right I’m flying an airbusA300

over10.5

Nice! I started off at the Phx gateway 21 years ago. We had a 747 browntail come in one morning due to the regular DC-8 being red tagged for a maintenance issue. After seeing the 747 I was hooked on aviation.

Nice! I started off at the Phx gateway 21 years ago. We had a 747 browntail come in one morning due to the regular DC-8 being red tagged for a maintenance issue. After seeing the 747 I was hooked on aviation.

Me too man ! I started off maybe about 18 or 17 years ago. But what got me hooked on was when I saw the 767 that thing was a beauty and it kinda just went on from there

over10.5

Me too man ! I started off maybe about 18 or 17 years ago. But what got me hooked on was when I saw the 767 that thing was a beauty and it kinda just went on from there

I think we got a 767 with the Olympic livery daily flight from Louisville for a long period of time.

over10.5

I think we got a 767 with the Olympic livery daily flight from Louisville for a long period of time.

You started off as a package handler?

If he did he had very wealthy parents.
Getting an ATP isn't cheap.

And yes I started off as package handler, did clerk, ran internationals, and eventually started running the next day air route to the airport every night

over10.5

And yes I started off as package handler, did clerk, ran internationals, and eventually started running the next day air route to the airport every night

Were you out of Tempe?

Were you out of Tempe?

No I was out of Bisbee