Anybody else see snow?

Just Lurking

Most of Missouri is forecasted to get .5 inches of ice and 9-12 inches of snow in the next 24 hours. If it starts this early even God will not be able to save peak this year.

switchoff

Here in southern BC, we're missing a lot of pkgs because of the snow. Thick sheets of ice on the side streets are slowing us all down. Whatever we're unable to deliver we bring back for tomorrow's attempt and see if we have any better luck then.

DS

Fenderbender
I`m glad to see that you guys are getting a taste of what we (used)see every year.Global warming works for me.It was 15c (60f) today in T.O.slight rain .Isnt freezing rain fun?

hoser

Industrial Slob
Here in southern BC, we're missing a lot of pkgs because of the snow. Thick sheets of ice on the side streets are slowing us all down. Whatever we're unable to deliver we bring back for tomorrow's attempt and see if we have any better luck then.
they say that bc had a huge problem with fake driver licenses. but really, it was the fake drivers.

i hear all the vancouverites have used this week to justify their lexus suv. and they still find the ditch...

outta hours

We had snow here today. Funny thing is it was 80 yesterday and I wore shorts. Today the high was 23 with snow. Lot's of missed looks like a long day tomorrow.

Just Lurking

Mid-Missouri got 14-18 inches overnight. No operations today. Still deciding if we will work tomorrow.

I-70 was closed for 75 miles from Marshall to Kingdom City. US 63 closed for 100 miles from Jefferson City to Kirksville.

Ruralbrownman

Friday afternoon in Northern Illinois and I am still at home. 13 inches of snow and 30 mile an hour winds make a bad combination. Looks like we are going to need to go to peak plan " B " , because we only put out a few routes out today in a center of 33 routes. The forcast calls for below freezing temps for the next 10 days , this snow is not going anywhere. Its a managers worst nightmare because we already were having a 11 hour dispatch and we can not add any routes. Believe it or not we still have drivers who are working as runners for 8 hours. God help us!!!!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
We had routes here in WI that didn't go out today. Sent the drivers home. The more northern routes in our center went out. Air never came up from Milwaukee and a few cach loads didn't get run. Oh Monday is going to be fun. They are actually going to run all available drivers though. BM

705red

Browncafe Steward
Im in nortern illinois and we got hammered about 15 inches. They sent us out fully loaded and gave us a curfew of 9pm, almost no 1 finished.Fedex and dhl were either called back in or not even sent out on the street. I hope it all melts and it doesnt snow until xmas eve again.