Anybody need uniforms

SmithBarney

You must be Ground, Doesn't your contractor provide/own the clothing?
If you are express, our uniforms are free

And I'm thinking this post might violate some rules..

HomeDelivery

is that the same guy from NJ trying to unload his un-used uniforms on eBay?

I sent him an email to either return them to the contractor or terminal

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Geeze,
I've never seen so many uniforms on ebay.

That's because so many people are quitting. Here's a better idea than getting rid of them on eBay. Go down to your local street people/bum zone and give them away. Boy, won't Fred be proud when some wino wearing a full FedEx uniform takes a dump right on the sidewalk in front of everyone. I'm surprised that FedEx "couriers" aren't commiting crimes left and right wearing their eBay-sourced uniforms. I can walk up to any bank and they will let me in just because I have a uniform. No ID, no truck. Just tell them it's parked around the corner.

newgirl

Did you see on the news the other day where the guy dressed as a courier robbed a jewelry store? He got buzzed in, he had the gun in the courier pak box.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Did you see on the news the other day where the guy dressed as a courier robbed a jewelry store? He got buzzed in, he had the gun in the courier pak box.
That wouldn't surprise me in the least.
Today, I got buzzed into 2 SUPER-HIGH security places just by saying "It's FedEx" and wearing my monkey outfit.
These two places are not my reg. pups and they don't know me from Adam.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
That wouldn't surprise me in the least.
Today, I got buzzed into 2 SUPER-HIGH security places just by saying "It's FedEx" and wearing my monkey outfit.
These two places are not my reg. pups and they don't know me from Adam.

I could tape a picture of Osama bin Laden over my badge and get into our local ramp.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I could tape a picture of Osama bin Laden over my badge and get into our local ramp.

Oh yeah?
Well, I could wear an Osama Bin Laden mask and robe and still get buzzed into one of these places by saying "FedEx". And, at this place everyone inside has a side arm. :crazy:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Oh yeah?
Well, I could wear an Osama Bin Laden mask and robe and still get buzzed into one of these places by saying "FedEx". And, at this place everyone inside has a side arm. :crazy:

Oh yeah?

They're so dumb (at the ramp) I could ride in as OBL on a camel wearing a neon orange robe with foot-high letters that say IED.
:wink2:

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Oh yeah?

They're so dumb (at the ramp) I could ride in as OBL on a camel wearing a neon orange robe with foot-high letters that say IED.
:wink2:

Oh Yeah?
Well that will never work now that the TSA is on to you.
That's right MFE, fill out this form please and tell us where you've been living for the past 5 years.
Oh, and they actually want your phone number to boot. Bah ha ha ha.

P1 Lates

Sometimes you just need to hold up the letter or box to the security camera and they will buzz you in or just yelling "Fedex" they will open doors without a second thought.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

Sometimes you just need to hold up the letter or box to the security camera and they will buzz you in or just yelling "Fedex" they will open doors without a second thought.

Yep..having a uniform on is like having a skeleton key to every door in town, very rarely are you denied access.

FedExer267

I deliver to a thrift store and one day after making my delivery I was walking out the door only to see a customer in line with you guessed it. FedEx shirt and Jacket. If they are that easy to get a hold of. I am suprised more theft's aren't reported as the suspect was dressed as a FedEx delivery guy.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I typically see some dude driving a moped on a major (retail heavy) street wearing a FDX express "winter coat".
And, judging by the super long hair coming out of his helmet, he must look something like Mikey on OCC choppers.