Anyone here have LASIK?

twoweeled

The actual surgery is all done by a computer. You literally stare at a green dot and a laser spins in a circle shooting your eyes. I'm sure it's possible to go blind, but it seems very unlikely.
I obviously haven't looked into this enough. I was totally unaware of a computer doing part of the work. Good to know. More to look into.

twoweeled

attitude?
Not nice, buddy. But funny!
man-laughing.jpg

lkwan78

I got lasik done last summer. and it took 9 months for the night halos to go away. I also kept having dry eyes so I would constantly need to put drops in. but that ceased as well.

I'm near sighted. pre lasik, I had incredible close up vision. I use to be able to see the writing on capacitors etc. but Post lasik, my close up vision completely vanished. Thankfully apple has a near feature in the accessibility area that makes your iphone into a excellent magnifier!

I have no regrets no 16 months post surgery!

PS. Last tip, if your surgeon accepts "Care Credit", make sure you pay it off in a year bc those bastards charge 26.99% interest. They tried to tack on $1000 of interests on my card but they agreed to let me pay it off by decemeber and once i do, they'll remove all of the finance charges bc of harvey.