Are Canadians murdering racists?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It's a part of this country's ugly past and present which people like you would rather sweep it under the rug and whitewash history.
The present? It's present because racist like you keep it alive.
I don't learn hate from history like you. I learn how not to hate.
Is blackwash when you burn, loot, and kill enough that you get a check because some white folks beat your great, great , great, grandaddy?
Get a life.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Buck Franklin is a hero and inspiration. Terrible things happen, people treat each other unjustly for bad reasons. We ought to focus on and follow the example of people like Franklin. When something bad happens, respond by doing something good. From the article:

"Franklin and his family had managed to survive the riot. The Tulsa City Council, however, in the aftermath of the carnage, passed an ordinance that prevented the black people of Tulsa from rebuilding their community. The city planned instead to rezone the area from a residential to a commercial district. Franklin led the legal battle against this ordinance and sued the city of Tulsa before the Oklahoma Supreme Court, where he won. As a consequence, black Tulsa residents could and did begin the reconstruction of their nearly destroyed community."

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Buck Franklin is a hero and inspiration. Terrible things happen, people treat each other unjustly for bad reasons. We ought to focus on and follow the example of people like Franklin. When something bad happens, respond by doing something good. From the article:

"Franklin and his family had managed to survive the riot. The Tulsa City Council, however, in the aftermath of the carnage, passed an ordinance that prevented the black people of Tulsa from rebuilding their community. The city planned instead to rezone the area from a residential to a commercial district. Franklin led the legal battle against this ordinance and sued the city of Tulsa before the Oklahoma Supreme Court, where he won. As a consequence, black Tulsa residents could and did begin the reconstruction of their nearly destroyed community."
True Hero!