Are helpers optional this year?

M

MenInBrown

Is anyone opting out of a helper this year due to lack of social distancing?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Is anyone opting out of a helper this year due to lack of social distancing?
If you live alone go for it. If not, do you want to be the guy/gal that brings home the kung flu?

Especially you married men out there. You know if you infect others in the home all holy heck will break loose. Gammy gets sick a month later and it's your fault! Kid sneezes and you get the evil eye! Etc!

Don't be that guy! Opt out!

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
I’ll take the helper but first cough or sneeze and the buckle is coming off and I’m punting them out of the truck

If you live alone go for it. If not, do you want to be the guy/gal that brings home the kung flu?

Especially you married men out there. You know if you infect others in the home all holy heck will break loose. Gammy gets sick a month later and it's your fault! Kid sneezes and you get the evil eye! Etc!

Don't be that guy! Opt out!
Earlier you said the trump virus was a hoax. Than you said it only affects elderly over 80. Than you said the sooner everyone is infected the sooner we will have herd immunity. You change your story more than trump.

dogs.bite.me

I opted out.
I don’t know what that kid is going to do sheet he leaves my truck and goes home.
I don’t want him/her endangering my family

Wally

Earlier you said the trump virus was a hoax. Than you said it only affects elderly over 80. Than you said the sooner everyone is infected the sooner we will have herd immunity. You change your story more than trump.
I'm talking about woman. Like UPS management, you will be blamed! CYA!

Wally

You are confusing the facts of the kung flu with the realities of being in a relationship.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Like how it started out as 15 days to flatten the curve to prevent hospital overcrowding. Then, when it was apparent that wasn't a concern, it became "we have to prevent deaths". Once death rates dropped, and admissions that a lot of deaths attributed to covid weren't caused by covid came out, it became "we need to lower cases and stamp out the virus no matter the cost". Then it became "there will be no going back to normal until a vaccine". Who changes their stories and to what ends?

Kingofthenorth

Like how it started out as 15 days to flatten the curve to prevent hospital overcrowding. Then, when it was apparent that wasn't a concern, it became "we have to prevent deaths". Once death rates dropped, and admissions that a lot of deaths attributed to covid weren't caused by covid came out, it became "we need to lower cases and stamp out the virus no matter the cost". Then it became "there will be no going back to normal until a vaccine". Who changes their stories and to what ends?

While that is basically completely inaccurate people are extremely emotional. America’s life expectancy compared to the rest of the developed world is pitiful and kills many times more that Coronavirus evrey year. Yet we never hear what they are doing to raise life expectancies and save tens of millions of life’s.