Are tieguy and upssocks one and the same?

reydluap

I must say. This is the darnedest thread I have ever followed. Tie as Socks, begging for forgiveness, Canada, H1N1,Tie's medical troubles, boobs and now "post nasal drip"! What's next???

LOL!!!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I must say. This is the darnedest thread I have ever followed. Tie as Socks, begging for forgiveness, Canada, H1N1,Tie's medical troubles, boobs and now "post nasal drip"! What's next???

LOL!!!
Well I could profess my undying fealty to Tie! How is that for ya Paul? :surprised:

Forget it Tie. We haven't come that far yet. :happy-very:

Last edited:
P

pickup

LOL!!!

swineflu followed by Kleinflu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajblakejr
My other HOT sister!!!

Four hours....those commercials for those experience enhancers...warning...call your doctor if...

I don't see the problem with a four hour ride...:wink2:

QUOTE=dilligaf;630136]I don't either...................LUCKY *****:happy-very:[/QUOTE]
Obviously neither of you have been involved in a 4 hour ride, neither have I. After the first hour things begin to change that lessens the experience.

Well at least both sexes can look at something fake.
You kidding right? If one was going to "fake" it, wouldn't they opt for bigger and better?

Well I could profess my undying fealty to Tie! How is that for ya Paul? :surprised:

Forget it Tie. We haven't come that far yet. :happy-very:
Wouldn't you have to make a brief stop at mutual respect.

Big Babooba

I....I just don't know what to say....

I'll let it go this time cuz I gotta believe you said that to make Dilli, Fthrs, AJ think you're a nice sensitive guy....!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe I just grew up. I ignored a lot of nice girls before I was married because they didn't fit my "ideal". It took me years to realize that I only cheated myself.