Are tieguy and upssocks one and the same?

ol'browneye

Words to live by from Jack Nicholson in "Bucket List":

"When you get my age remember three things, never pass up a bathroom, never trust a fart and never, never waste a hard on."

tieguy

Banned
A better choice might be for you to ask a doctor for the pill.

Once you have a supply on hand, simply drop one in his coffee or crush it and mix it into his food whenever you are feeling frisky. What he doesnt know wont hurt him:happy-very:

rofl I'm picturing a new commercial.

"honey, did you buy a different coffee? It seems I get a stiffie every time I drink a cup of this brand"

Big Babooba

We are Big's Angels.
I like knowing that my breasts do nothing for him.
It makes it easier for me to cradle his head against my chest and hold him when he is sad.
I am sure my sisters would agree.

Besides, he is deadly with a damp towel.:happy-very:
Ask my tushy!!
Don't get me wrong, if you're showing - I'm looking. Although size doesn't matter to me, a set of high beams will make me take notice. I might get the "deer caught in the headlights look" for a moment, but her eyes will always win out.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
When you`re a Commando you`re always ready for battle.

Battle...

I am so glad that our Troops get to watch and enjoy the NFL!!

Curt, Terry, Howie, Michael and Jimmy...

What will Frank do today?

My shout out to the Air Force!!!

And Terry Bradshaw is old but damn I love him!!

UPSSOCKS

I have a moderator (705) red that left an obscene visitor message in my profile. I put a avatar up that brought him to tears and I had to take it down. I guess he is above the law.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I have a moderator (705) red that left an obscene visitor message in my profile. I put a avatar up that brought him to tears and I had to take it down. I guess he is above the law.

First of all red is not a mod. Second we have a reporting process for anything you'd like to tell a real mod!

Just click report and you can report whatever.

I'll take this as you reporting this and take care of it!:wink2: