Are tieguy and upssocks one and the same?

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
yep in this movie ths ship can fly.

First you need to learn how to fly.
Neiman Marcus can help you.:happy2:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703298004574457263199818256.html
The most expensive fantasy item for 2009 is a $250,000 "his and hers" two-seater Icon aircraft, which comes with pilot training for two. That's a far cry from the $20 million submarine offered in 2000, the $10 million Zeppelin of 2004 or the $10 million stable of racehorses of 2008.

Does that mean your not gonna purchase me a flying machine and lessons for two for Xmas that being me and you?:sad-little:

Damn.
From what I`ve read in some of your posts I don`t think that machine would get the job done for you,hon. Unless Hitachi is going into the airplane business.:happy-very:

P.S. I read that and had to look it up on the internet. Bad girl!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
From what I`ve read in some of your posts I don`t think that machine would get the job done for you,hon. Unless Hitachi is going into the airplane business.:happy-very:

P.S. I read that and had to look it up on the internet. Bad girl!
LMAO not bad just satisified. :happy-very: I need to order mine yet!

jaded1

counting the days til 80
Troll (Internet)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from Internet troll)
Jump to: navigation, search

"Do not feed the trolls" and its abbreviation DNFTT redirect here. For the Wikimedia essay, see "What is a troll?".
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2]

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I don`t know what CFM is but something tells me if I give you the card and tell you to go get a pair or two you`d be happy.

The new Avatar works for me.
When I meet y'all, I hope to be wearing your avatar.:wink2:

With those heels, I could reach the stars!!!:happy-very:

P

pickup

Darlin, I HOPE you are wearing his avatar as well!! You can help me reach the stars. :happy-very:

you can help her reach the stars, she just might not like what she sees.(referencing a Bill Nye, the science guy video in another thread):surprised:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
you can help her reach the stars, she just might not like what she sees.(referencing a Bill Nye, the science guy video in another thread):surprised:
I wish I knew how to say what I want to...................... there are soooo many things and I don't know what direction to take.

P

pickup

I wish I knew how to say what I want to...................... there are soooo many things and I don't know what direction to take.

Maybe you should consult your astrological chart to determine your course of action.:happy-very:

Pisces

Friday, Nov 13th, 2009 -- You may feel a bit jittery today about taking a risk, but you will gain confidence once you move through your logical concerns and let your feelings lead the way. However, don't rush the process; if you make your move too quickly, your insecurities could negatively impact your behavior and ruin the outcome. Lean into your anxiety, like a sailboat leans into the wind. In this manner you'll get the maximum ride and have the best chances of reaching your destination.