Are you a winner next week?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Ask for business cards.
Put the names in the system.
Contact bd management.
Demand direct follow up and daily feedback. You own this project. You can help the business to grow spending 5 min per day per driver and create new jobs and keep the existing. It all comes down to business.
Share the feedback from bd with our drivers and request weekly pcm from bd. In case of concerns on feedback imm. contact bd mngnt. We are one and we all share your concerns. Without business no jobs. Leads create jobs so stop crying and start trying Monday.
How old are you ?
Did you just graduate college ?
How much time have you spent in a P/ Car ?
How many days a week do you now spend on the golf course with the good ole boys ?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
One year retired and you've already lost the loyalty. Well done sir.
Retired over 3 years (March 1, 2013) and I realized that anyone below the old Grade Level 20 is not a partner around 2003.
That's OK since it took a lot of responsibility off me.
I made a third of the decisions from 2003-2013 than I did from 1998-2002.
I still worked hard and diligently (at least until 2012) but without the weight of being a "Partner".
By the time I retired in 2013, people would actually laugh if you called them a Partner or at least give you a quizzical look.

Johney

Retired over 3 years (March 1, 2013) and I realized that anyone below the old Grade Level 20 is not a partner around 2003.
That's OK since it took a lot of responsibility off me.
I made a third of the decisions from 2003-2013 than I did from 1998-2002.
I still worked hard and diligently (at least until 2012) but without the weight of being a "Partner".
By the time I retired in 2013, people would actually laugh if you called them a Partner or at least give you a quizzical look.
Isn't it somewhere between 2003 & 2013 that IE pretty much took away any decision making capabilities any manager had?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Isn't it somewhere between 2003 & 2013 that IE pretty much took away any decision making capabilities any manager had?
IE did not do it.
The decision was made by the Board and Management Committee.
IE was instructed to provide at center level planning on a daily basis.
As Dawg Biscuit, likes to say, by some geek sitting in a cube in Corporate.
However, the geek is really just middle aged non-Union clerks running the numbers.

BTW, my butt looks much better than yours!

Johney

IE did not do it.
The decision was made by the Board and Management Committee.
IE was instructed to provide at center level planning on a daily basis.
As Dawg Biscuit, likes to say, by some geek sitting in a cube in Corporate.
However, the geek is really just middle aged non-Union clerks running the numbers.

BTW, my butt looks much better than yours!
Got it.

I'll have to take your word for it on the butt issue.

Last edited:

BrownThunder

They don't even bring us coffee or donuts anymore. We did however get a female saleswoman who is drop dead gorgeous.

Thanks.... it's a start.
giphy.gif

Salesguy

Sales Member
You aren't a partner ... sorry!
Dear friend, this topic is about creative ways o.o.b thinking to generate leads in coop. Ops bd. Its not a matter of me or you iTs us...You, a UPS veteran should have enough experience to share that may inspire all of us. Please share your knowledge and wisdom with us below.