Are you a winner next week?

McGee

Was going for the 3 point contact if the lights were on in the bldg. ( he's the one that said he ojs people ).!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
When you read this and you are an UPS'er you are already winner, but are you still in the running towards becoming the next UPS hero?

UPS'ers like you can make a huge difference and even alone you can have impact on our day2day operation. When you make a
positive difference you will get noticed!

If 400k employees would enter 1 lead a year we will create job security 4 at least 5 years.

How can you help me built the future next Monday?
you're kidding . right?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Have supervisors do it, they try and do everything else. Maybe with them following the drivers around all day they can stop in somewhere and ask for their business.

clean hairy

When you read this and you are an UPS'er you are already winner, but are you still in the running towards becoming the next UPS hero?

UPS'ers like you can make a huge difference and even alone you can have impact on our day2day operation. When you make a

If 400k employees would enter 1 lead a year we will create job security 4 at least 5 years.

By encouraging you to get off your butt and go out and get your own stinkin sales leads!
Rah! Rah! Sis Boom Bah!
Salesguy, Salesguy, he's our man!
If Salesguy can't do it, nobody can!
GOOOO Salesguy!
Is that enough encouragement????

beentheredonethat

Salesguy;
Although your goal is admirable, your spelling and grammar are horrible. I hope you utilize spell check before sending emails to customers. I suggest you spend 15 minutes of your day prior to the P.C.M. to talk with the service providers. Don't go down and start the conversation of "What can you do for me?" or "I need a sales lead". Talk with your service providers like the professionals they are. Offer to buy a coffee, get to know them. Most service providers do a great job and they want to do a good job servicing our customers. However, too often we in management are the problem. Having a flavor of the month type mentality does no one any favors. If you finished your last customer visit near 4 PM and prior to doing your paperwork for the day. Go out to a large office buildings or commercial buildings to see who is being picked up by FDX and how much volume. By visiting customers routinely on your route, you should have a good idea of where FDX drivers are and when they are there.