As seen in Mythbusters, 2 trucks collide with car in middle ! For REAL !

klein

Für Meno :)
Did you read the posts from canadians below the article. My god it was like a family of Kliens all posting mindless banter. If I lived in Canada I think I'd soon shoot myself.

Sorry, but we call something like that a miracle here.
And , are happy he survived.

brett636

Did you read the posts from canadians below the article. My god it was like a family of Kliens all posting mindless banter. If I lived in Canada I think I'd soon shoot myself.

Bwhahahaha, I can totally relate. Oh, and Klein did not pickup on the point you were making, but I'm sure you expected that.

Klein- It is a miracle, now go get that man to buy you your next lottery ticket!

klein

Für Meno :)
Bwhahahaha, I can totally relate. Oh, and Klein did not pickup on the point you were making, but I'm sure you expected that.

Klein- It is a miracle, now go get that man to buy you your next lottery ticket!

Why should I pick up that point, from a German, (Maybe even Communist East German) Immigrant to the US ?
Who has never set foot up north.
I came back to the country I was born, and I love.
I won't sink that low bashing entire Nations or thier citizens, period.
That would be totally "un-canadian" to do.

Vid for Immigration :

http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/about/experience-alberta-video.html

tieguy

Banned
Why should I pick up that point, from a German, (Maybe even Communist East German) Immigrant to the US ?
Who has never set foot up north.
I came back to the country I was born, and I love.
I won't sink that low bashing entire Nations or thier citizens, period.
That would be totally "un-canadian" to do.

Vid for Immigration :

http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/about/experience-alberta-video.html

and there you have it . An excellent illustration of the mindless banter I was referencing. he previously tried to slam me by saying I was responsible for segragation in the south and craving a return to those days. that would make me what right wing extremist?

now more mindless banter accusing me of being east german communist.

I guess I'm a political hermaphrodite?