Asking for my uniform back

synystergates

My management is asking me to return my uniform. I think it's because I'm on temporary light duty because of my recent work injury. Is that why they would ask for it back?

I used to work Saturday Air but I had to stop because of family issues. But I need my browns to drive the shuttles at night when they need a driver. I need some info from you guys about why they would ask for them back.

Thanks

fairday

:cool:
My management is asking me to return my uniform. I think it's because I'm on temporary light duty because of my recent work injury. Is that why they would ask for it back?

I used to work Saturday Air but I had to stop because of family issues. But I need my browns to drive the shuttles at night when they need a driver. I need some info from you guys about why they would ask for them back.

Thanks

caveman

You sure there is not something more to this that you are telling?? The only time a have heard of management asking for someones uniform back is because your service may no longer be need. Think hard about what you have said or done and to who you may have done it to and you will more then likey find out what is going on good luck.

caveman

1timepu

Thanks

Sounds like you need to open the lines of cummunication between you and center team

retired2000

even when you retire ups will ask for all of your uniforms back. they hate to have it out so the public can get it. if the uniforms get in the wrong hands who knows what can happen

moreluck

golden ticket member
The old used uniforms are scraped for the DNA. The DNA is stored in Atlanta awaiting the future legalization of cloning.

Just Lurking

Who here does not have more uniforms than their allotment. So how would the company know that you have not returned all of uniforms.