Assuming Biden Is President, How Long Do You Think It Will Be Before He Steps Down?

Now That Biden Is President, How Long Do You Think It Will Be Before He Steps Down?

• Total voters

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Looking pretty certain that Biden is the 46th President.
With his obvious senility and possible dementia, Biden will most likely step down or will be removed under the 25th Amendment.
However, he may have to step down due to his family using his position as VP to buy influence before he starts drooling.

So ... when do you think he serve as President
Chauncey Gardiner will take over within 6 months.

1604711586230.png

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Drumpf is a dead man walking. Morbidly obese, eats nothing but fast food, had covid-19 and now probably in a deep depression and stress of losing the election along with the real possibility of being prosecuted 1/22/21.
Don't you think it's about time for you DimWitted LibTurds to give it up?

Oh yeah! The RePugs are still attacking Hillary!

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
Drumpf is a dead man walking. Morbidly obese, eats nothing but fast food, had covid-19 and now probably in a deep depression and stress of losing the election along with the real possibility of being prosecuted 1/22/21.
You're living in a fantacy world if you believe he will be prosecuted for anything. Donald will probably write a book and revert back to his millionaire lifestyle hes always enjoyed--minus another wife.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You're living in a fantacy world if you believe he will be prosecuted for anything. Donald will probably write a book and revert back to his millionaire lifestyle hes always enjoyed--minus another wife.
Fox news has lost a lot of credibility because of the way they covered him. Republicans were chanting ' fox news sucks' outside a polling place in Arizona. The MSNBC hosts were giddy.

I wouldn't be surprised to see President Trump have some kind of role in conservative media once his presidency is eventually over.

He's not going anywhere that's for sure.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Just like every President of the USA ... it's all politics.
Biden will be the next one on the grill.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Fox news has lost a lot of credibility because of the way they covered him. Republicans were chanting ' fox news sucks' outside a polling place in Arizona. The MSNBC hosts were giddy.

I wouldn't be surprised to see President Trump have some kind of role in conservative media once his presidency is eventually over.

I honestly think everyone is sick and tired of him.
I know I can go the rest of my life without hearing him again.

PT Car Washer

Alex Jones was a rock star at the Phoenix rally I guess we know who your heroes are .

newfie

Its a bull:censored2: question. Biden will never step down . his presidency will end with a bullet in the back of his head

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
The Republicans fired Trump. Now, I believe there are more conservative people in the USA than communist. Question is: how much of all that's been promised by the commie dems comes to reality and how much can America take? We actually made gains less the pres. Kiss the boarder goodbye for starters.
Just ordered my new flag. Will proudly fly it and never kneel before it.
1604759669933.png

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

Yeah he is. Lock him up!
1604759970122.png