Atlanta Business Chronicle says

Karma...

And Carol Tomé is his expected replacement.
Carol has served as a director of United Parcel Service Inc. since 2003 and chairs UPS's audit committee.
Tomé retired from Home Depot last August at age 62.
The estimated Net Worth of Carol B Tome is at least $76.2 Million dollars as of 21 August 2019.
Ms. Tome owns over 145,400 units of United Parcel Service stock worth over $43,431,529 and over the last 17 years she sold UPS stock worth over $32,434,880.

UPS' annual shareholder's meeting is set for May 14.

View attachment 285899
My point is that the ups ceo is paid way too little....pay a more than competitive compensation and they will do a better job of moving the stock price. up.....this also applies to all management....there is no reason why feeder drivers, mechanics etc make more than their supervisors...where are the incentives ?.........very insulting and counter productive being short-sighted...supply and demand and you get what you pay for...

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
My point is that the ups ceo is paid way too little....pay a more than competitive compensation and they will do a better job of moving the stock price. up.....this also applies to all management....there is no reason why feeder drivers, mechanics etc make more than their supervisors...where are the incentives ?.........very insulting and counter productive being short-sighted...supply and demand and you get what you pay for...
How much does somebody NEED to be paid to be CEO? He supposedly came through the ranks and bleeds brown with mountains of stock. Maybe Mrs Home Depot will save us all.
The problem is, we started out as a delivery company, then ended up as a company that chases numbers.