Atlantians, where do y'all hang?

arose1980

Hi fello Atlantians,

First time post here. I live in Sandy Springs, GA, about a mile down from Corporate where I recently started. Wondering if there is a spot that you all congregate at for drinks or lunch? I'm somewhat new to the area and would love to meet some fellow UPSers in the area outside of working hours.

Thanks!

rod

Retired 22 years
Why don't you go meet in monkey butts old office? Rumor has it it was always the "nothing gets done-let's party" room anyway.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hi fello Atlantians,

First time post here. I live in Sandy Springs, GA, about a mile down from Corporate where I recently started. Wondering if there is a spot that you all congregate at for drinks or lunch? I'm somewhat new to the area and would love to meet some fellow UPSers in the area outside of working hours.

Thanks!
Runner-Gunners don't stop for lunch!

trickpony1

I live in Sandy Springs, GA, about a mile down from Corporate where I recently started.

This sentence is misleading.
Does this person work in the Ivory Towers or some podunk center "about a mile down" from the Ivory Towers.

Regardless, I would think they could befriend their co-workers and party with them.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
There are two hubs close to Corporate. Pleasantdale is the largest of the four in the Atlanta area. Roswell is nearby and close to the size of Forest Park where I work.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Only places open when us Roswell drivers get off work is Waffle House and Walmart. If you're out of corprate, you can catch me in one of the above mentioned taking my hour lunch break with 40 to go.

J

jibbs

Isn't that the city that's lost under the ocean? Did they ever find it? I'm a Google it.

That would be "Atlanteans," with an 'e.' idk if they ever found it but there was a pretty dope Stargate TV show based around the premise.

Didn't all Atlantians drown?

Not if the city was actually a :censored2:in' spaceship, they didn't.

im-not-saying-it-was-aliens.jpg

How do you pronounce "Atlantians"? At-Lant-tians or At-lant-shuns??

I think it all depends on whether or not you're one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Retiree

Hi fello Atlantians,

Thanks!
Every hangs at Dave A's house after work. Big party.