Attack Helicopter Pride

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I identify as an attack helicopter and I think it's our turn to take the stage. I'm talking parades, special bathrooms, affirmative action quotas, anti-discrimination laws, the whole deal. We're sick and tired of all this cis human scum hogging the limelight.

mi-24-20000217-friend-8825t-002.jpg

542thruNthru

I identify as an attack helicopter and I think it's our turn to take the stage. I'm talking parades, special bathrooms, affirmative action quotas, anti-discrimination laws, the whole deal. We're sick and tired of all this cis human scum hogging the limelight.

View attachment 250994

Screw you. Go back to Russia! Now if you were a American Attack Helicopter I would support you!
Boeing_AH64D_Apache_longbow.jpg

USA! USA! USA!

rickyb

View attachment 250994
what about gay bashing and gays who feel like they have to hide it? they have all these events to be free which they currently are not.

what about anti us govt pride? theres too much of pro US govt pride in america, but abroad not so much.

542thruNthru

what about gay bashing and gays who feel like they have to hide it? they have all these events to be free which they currently are not.

what about anti us govt pride? theres too much of pro US govt pride in america, but abroad not so much.

Stop bashing my Apache helicopter ways!
giphy-27.gif

We are just doing what comes naturally to us.
tumblr_om73zkToFY1t382eqo1_500.gif

floridays

That's because you and they aren't American. Do I have your permission to tell you what I think of any country that doesn't support or like us?