P

pickup

I asked him to change it and he jerked it off.
Now I see he has added it back again.

I wasn't sure as I haven't seen a post of his for awhile, but I don't check every thread.
My opinion is I really don't think any of the above mentioned avatars were terrible. I do see the arguments in favor and against them. It is not my opinion that matters though. I suppose better safe than sorry. If anyone is pissed off , you can always create your own website and post your pictures of Hitler. That shouldn't be a problem until Obama's internet czar gets up and running.

diesel96

I changed the avatar, after many complaints, both reported to BC mods, and private messages. My thought process was, it was found distasteful to many. I think I changed it after fact check changed it to Obama with a moustache.
You could apply to the owner of the site, she has the power to undo anything we do.
As for would I do it again, yes I would if the same people complained. Majority rule. Many had much more seniority than fact check, I also took that into consideration. These posters have longevity here, fact check does not.
That was my rationale, flame away.

I know BC is privately run, and Cheryl has layed out the Terms of Service, which is basically BC's Constitution. My question is, do you consider BC a democracy (majority rule) or a republic (governed by laws)? And if your belief is majority rule, are we to consider BC's "Current Event's" decision making process Conservatively dominate ?

I'm pretty sure we don't have any of the nazi symbol posters here so perhaps we should leave them out of the discussion.

I find it interesting that the posters who are quick to scream racist or accuse the conservatives of being nazi symbol posters everytime we the conservatives disagree can not see the offense in posting a hitler caricature on this site.

For some reason the liberals think they have a right to promote pictures of nazi butchers while conservatives have to dance around the issue as if on eggshells. Sensitivity appears to be a standard applied to conservatives only.

Rereading my post, I may have sounded like I included all Townhallers, Teabaggers, and Birthers partake in Nazi symbolism. Not my intention, and if that's the way you took it, I apologize for that. But you can not deny their have been many pockets of areas in the country where an unfortunate few have displayed Nazi symbols at these rallys. The disturbing part is this unfortunate few were welcome to frolic, mingle, hang out, and display symbols of evil at these rallies without being denounce...It's mind-boggling some here are playing posum with this issue by claiming "well, I didn't see any Nazi symbols at my rally"....I'm sure Fox and Conservative web sites kind of skip over offensive tidbits like this, partially because they encourage and in some cases promote these events...

Brett.....there is plenty of photo's and videos out there, some have already been displayed here in BC...Snooze you lose. Do your own research and stop living in denial.

av8torntn

I know BC is privately run, and Cheryl has layed out the Terms of Service, which is basically BC's Constitution. My question is, do you consider BC a democracy (majority rule) or a republic (governed by laws)? And if your belief is majority rule, are we to consider BC's "Current Event's" decision making process Conservatively dominate ?

Rereading my post, I may have sounded like I included all Townhallers, Teabaggers, and Birthers partake in Nazi symbolism. Not my intention, and if that's the way you took it, I apologize for that. But you can not deny their have been many pockets of areas in the country where an unfortunate few have displayed Nazi symbols at these rallys. The disturbing part is this unfortunate few were welcome to frolic, mingle, hang out, and display symbols of evil at these rallies without being denounce...It's mind-boggling some here are playing posum with this issue by claiming "well, I didn't see any Nazi symbols at my rally"....I'm sure Fox and Conservative web sites kind of skip over offensive tidbits like this, partially because they encourage and in some cases promote these events...

Brett.....there is plenty of photo's and videos out there, some have already been displayed here in BC...Snooze you lose. Do your own research and stop living in denial.

I am not following your line of thought here. It seems like you are denouncing people for speaking out against something they find horrible when they see it. On the other hand you seem upset that they do not speak out against something they have not been exposed to or have not seen.

Is that correct? If so why?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Can you provide us of one picture of a nazi symbol at a tea party before Nancy Pelosi's comments about them being present? There was one incident where a sign comparing Obama to Hitler was present at a rally, and it was discovered the man carrying that sign was paid by a left loon group to do it. Sorry diesel, it looks like your post is full of fail yet again.
and this is what that leader of the left loon group now has to say;
Outspoken Lyndon LaRouche "Obama is a failure and a liar"

by DefendUSx September 10, 2009 15:44 From Blogsphere:
September 10, 2009 (LPAC)-- After President Barack Obama's address Wednesday evening to the joint session of the U.S. Congress, in which Obama stated that if you misrepresent what's in my plan, we will call you out, Lyndon LaRouche personally called out the President. LaRouche said: "The President is a liar. He has to to stop lying about health care."

In response to the President's claim that the health care problem is the deficit problem, LaRouche said: "Our problem is Obama's mental deficit problem. His mental deficiency is our health care problem. I can re-educate Obama, but I hope it doesn't require some misadvised people resorting to torture. I don't believe in torturing our President."

In response to Obama's claim that his plan does not call for a panel of bureaucrats to kill off senior citizens, followed by his call for an independent commission whose cost-cutting will, in fact, kill off senior citizens among others, LaRouche said: "Obama is lying. He does intend to kill our citizens, whether he knows it or not. He lied before Congress. He may not know it, but that is what he is proposing. It is time to tell the ugly truth. The President is a liar. He doesn't really know what he is saying. He does not say it with malice, because he's stupid. Don't blame him for his lies. He's stupid. He doesn't know what he is doing.

"I am trying to protect him from his own stupidity. I ask for your help in doing so. The poor man doesn't know what he is saying. Forgive him. He doesn't know what he is saying. He is only a poor idiot."

In response to Obama's insistence that he will not back down, LaRouche said: "He needs to give up. You've lost, Mr. President. You are a failure. I will try to bail you out. But you are a phony and a failure. You have got to listen to reason. You are making stupid statements. You are a damn fool. You need to listen to people who are smarter than you. Face it. You are a terrible failure. I am trying to save you, Mr. Failure."

LaRouche concluded: "Obama is calling for Hitler's program even as he says he is not for Hitler's program. But he is for Hitler's program."

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

You made the claim. Now back it up or STFU.

Using a tool I call "google", it took me about 2 minutes to find these:
click
click
click

As Diesel said there's probably more, but I'm not going to try and track them all down.

brett636

Using a tool I call "google", it took me about 2 minutes to find these:
click
click
click

As Diesel said there's probably more, but I'm not going to try and track them all down.

First link is huffingtonpost. Certainly not a news organization that is valid.

Second link refers to huffingtonpost as where the information originated from. Huffington post is not a valid news organization.

Third link comes up as not found.

Try again...

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
First link is huffingtonpost. Certainly not a news organization that is valid.

Second link refers to huffingtonpost as where the information originated from. Huffington post is not a valid news organization.

Third link comes up as not found.

Try again...
Don't be silly, you sound like a liberal who dismisses anything on fox news as invalid because it's not a real news organization. Really Brett, as someone who listens to Limbaugh religiously you have no grounds to stand on as far as legitimacy goes.You asked for pictures and you got them. The 3rd link works fine, I suspect you just couldn't find any way to link it to Huffington Post.

brett636

Don't be silly, you sound like a liberal who dismisses anything on fox news as invalid because it's not a real news organization. Really Brett, as someone who listens to Limbaugh religiously you have no grounds to stand on as far as legitimacy goes.You asked for pictures and you got them. The 3rd link works fine, I suspect you just couldn't find any way to link it to Huffington Post.

I would not put it past the huffingtonpost to make up such news in order to push its far left agenda. It has no credibility as a news organization, and is nothing more than a liberal moonbat website. The last link did work when I last tried it but was well after Nancy Pelosi had mentioned the nazi symbols being present at the rallys. After Nancy Pelosi had mentioned nazi symbols being part of the anti-healthcare crowd lo and behold they start showing up at some of the town hall meetings. One Georgia congressman even had a nazi symbol spray painted on his office windows after Pelosi's comments. Sure looks convenient to me...

diesel96

I am not following your line of thought here. It seems like you are denouncing people for speaking out against something they find horrible when they see it. On the other hand you seem upset that they do not speak out against something they have not been exposed to or have not seen.

Is that correct? If so why?

What's not to understand AV8? Reguardless being exposed to these Nazi accusers in person, or learning of them from other news sources, wouldn't you and your supporters naturely distance themselves from them idiots ? B

You made the claim. Now back it up or STFU.

It's not a claim Einstien, it's a fact. And thank you Fact Check and Jones for reinforcing this point while I was away. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to research Nazi demonstrators at these rallys, it's all accessible with a few stroke of the keys. Besides your avatar, your defense is pathetic and childish in blaming Pelosi for the actions of these Nazi pushers. And attacking the news sources only cements the fact that you lost this argument.
In fact, your mannerism is mirroring those morons holding up those Nazi symbols over grandma's head. In your defense though, I have to thank you for contributing to the demise of the Conservative GOP right wing juggernaut that was once a formidable respectable giant, now resorting to pre-pubescent tantrums....Grow up, grow a pair, and take your medicine like a MAN when you get spanked...

P

pickup

Hitler is always a no-no ... it always gets jerked off.

I got a good test case for you Hoax. there is a poster by the name of ACE and it looks like he spent most, if not all of his young life in the "local 2727 update" thread. His avatar is of Adolph Hitler(look closely) and he ends every post with another Hitler quote. Whaddya gonna do about it?

av8torntn

What's not to understand AV8?

Thought I was clear. You seem to be whining that whomever has a problem with some other poster using a picture of Hitler on every post. Then you back it up by complaining that whomever did not complain about some person at some rally holding a picture of zero with a mustache when he clearly stated he was not even aware of it more than once. Does not make much sense to me so I was just asking for a clarification seemed as if you are taking both sides here.

brett636

It's not a claim Einstien, it's a fact. And thank you Fact Check and Jones for reinforcing this point while I was away. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to research Nazi demonstrators at these rallys, it's all accessible with a few stroke of the keys. Besides your avatar, your defense is pathetic and childish in blaming Pelosi for the actions of these Nazi pushers. And attacking the news sources only cements the fact that you lost this argument.
In fact, your mannerism is mirroring those morons holding up those Nazi symbols over grandma's head. In your defense though, I have to thank you for contributing to the demise of the Conservative GOP right wing juggernaut that was once a formidable respectable giant, now resorting to pre-pubescent tantrums....Grow up, grow a pair, and take your medicine like a MAN when you get spanked...

Fact Check and jones has put up nothing and proven nothing, just like you have throughout this conversation. You made a claim now you refuse to back it up. I guess that makes me the winner by default. Nazi symbolism at the town hall meetings is hardly a fact, but a far left attempt at smearing the good people of this nation who oppose Obamacare.

klein

Für Meno :)
Fact Check and jones has put up nothing and proven nothing, just like you have throughout this conversation. You made a claim now you refuse to back it up. I guess that makes me the winner by default. Nazi symbolism at the town hall meetings is hardly a fact, but a far left attempt at smearing the good people of this nation who oppose Obamacare.

Time for me to speak in. We see it on the news here, and like this one from CNN !

[video=youtube;nYlZiWK2Iy8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYlZiWK2Iy8[/video]