average age of UPS workers?

Rayver723

for handlers?
drivers?

i was just curious, does it vary? mainly for handlers, im in my mid 20's and for some reason i expect to be working with 18/19 yr olds right out of highschool. or at the very least college students. is that a fair assumption? or are there older package handlers? thanks for your help

Big Babooba

The average age of all the 49 year old UPSers is 49. Likewise all the 48 year olds average out to 48...etc...etc...etc...

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Im almost half of a century. EEEGAAD, I never thought I would be getting OLD. Now that Ive faced that awful thought, I think Ill have a nightcap. :w00t:I would say the avg driver in my center is 35, and the avg ptimer is 28.

nickelback

Educated Hillbilly
I'm 38, been there for 20 years. 8 part time and 12 full time. I am right in the middle as far as age goes. In FT senority, I'm 14th out of 26. Our oldest driver is 61, and the youngest is 21

Up_and_at_UPS

Coffee box sniffer
32, just getting started. I work next to another pre-loader who is 52 with thirty four years in the company. He makes 27.41 an hour and earns every penny. Every time he complains, I say, at least your not making 9.50. This always cheers him up!

wyobill

Im 7 in dogs years and very ready to turn this job over to a younger pup so you young dogs root for that 25 and out with 2500 at any age and Im out of here.