Baby comin out the oven, timers almost up

Hey guys just wondering, can I take the one or two days off to witness the birth of my child? With notice of the due date of course, or am I gonna get fired. Been employed for like 2 days, babies due in January

trickpony1

Hey guys just wondering, can I take the one or two days off to witness the birth of my child? With notice of the due date of course, or am I gonna get fired. Been employed for like 2 days, babies due in January
Who is paying for this baby?
New employees don't get insurance for like 90 days, I think dude.

Trying to close this "can of worms" helping.

El Correcto

god is dead
Probably not My dude
Don’t know your situation but if you are employed during peak here you cannot qualify and gain seniority during peak. Once peak is over you won’t have seniority and routes will begin being cut down. You will either be unemployed or working in the building part time.

I could be wrong, hopefully. But if I was you I’d be more focused on finding out about my employment status with a union steward, not management . Management is notorious liars.

Don’t know your situation but if you are employed during peak here you cannot qualify and gain seniority during peak. Once peak is over you won’t have seniority and routes will begin being cut down. You will either be unemployed or working in the building part time.

I could be wrong, hopefully. But if I was you I’d be more focused on finding out about my employment status with a union steward, not management . Management is notorious liars.
I hope too. didn't know that about peak, during orientation I was told it would be permanent but I figured their legal entitlement to fire me for the hair on my head before the end of 90 day probation was a risk enough.