Got bit two days ago

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Seek legal action? Ummm yes. You should have called the police right then and there to have a police report made. Should have messaged the center, just got bit. Calling police. I had a dog run thru his electric fence, onto the neighbors property which I was on and bit me in my elbow. Didn’t even break skin. Got $5500. I am now traumatized anytime I make deliveries with dogs. It turns into a mental thing. I was never afraid of dogs before.
I used to never have a problem with dogs. Had 4-5 try to bite me in my first 3-4 years. Only one mildly succeeded.

Now if you have a dog loose I don't get out of the truck. Simple as that. If someone lets their dog come barreling at me out of their house.....it's gonna get a DIAD upside its head or one hell of a kick. One of the two.

upsmuzakphreek

Just give the coyote more rockets
Dude man up.My God you act like you were in combat or something.

My dad fought in war and had ptsd before it was labeled as such. I know how he acted and i am not acting like that. I am sorry for implying that my incident a couple days ago caused you that whatever situation you were involved in not as dire. Thanks for reading the "wall" of the post that was my way of asking for advice on the subject of that verbose post; your advice on manning up will be duly noted along with the vag and other pleasantries. Be well brah!
He got his pecker bit off? I didn't read that. If thats the case, I apologize. I assumed since he finished his day and didn't go to a hospital it was a flesh womb.
No pecker not bit off, I just won the "whereisyourscar" lottery.

As 4 your pitbull mix, 70-85 lbs nice looking older dawg i thought u wrote 100 lbs pitbull growing up when someone said pitbull i assumed they meant american staffordshire terrier b/c that is what i grew up with

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
E4F6CBAE-753A-41E4-BF03-0CCBDED0137A.jpeg
Welcome to my world.
(Note the vicious pit bulls waiting to tear me to shreds)

Gear

Parts on Order
you will go to jail.... beat down boy

you will get your home owners insurance dropped after I get paid...

you will not be able to sell your house after I put a lien on it...

tough guy

Why would I go to jail? Other then grievances have you ever been involved in any kind of court hearings? You say your side, I say mine. Hopefully you dont think your seniority will come into play. It comes down to your word versus mine which makes reasonable doubt. I walk. Your lien will disappear when you die. So, whatever. You do not have the power to ruin anyone's life. Get over yourself

wayfair

swollen member
Why would I go to jail? Other then grievances have you ever been involved in any kind of court hearings? You say your side, I say mine. Hopefully you dont think your seniority will come into play. It comes down to your word versus mine which makes reasonable doubt. I walk. Your lien will disappear when you die. So, whatever. You do not have the power to ruin anyone's life. Get over yourself

assault and battery bud...
"If a delivery guy ever comes to MY house, knocks on My door, holds MY door shut so I cant open it and then demands that I lock my dog up is getting a beat down. I'll kick the door open and send out my 100lbs pitbull."

What does seniority have to do with anything??

the lien will disappear as soon as you get a lien release

you'll get dropped by your home owners insurance....

Gear

Parts on Order
assault and battery bud...
"If a delivery guy ever comes to MY house, knocks on My door, holds MY door shut so I cant open it and then demands that I lock my dog up is getting a beat down. I'll kick the door open and send out my 100lbs pitbull."

What does seniority have to do with anything??

the lien will disappear as soon as you get a lien release

you'll get dropped by your home owners insurance....

Assault and battery is a misdemeanor. Misdemeanor?? Lol.
About a serious as a speeding ticket. Lol

Are you being serious?