back to work after being fired

burco8080

thanks to all for your support, the number 1 rule is to always follow contract it is not are job as employees to skip are break doring the 3rd and 6th hour, it manangment job to be sure we can and do.

DainGrant

We will make mistakes that's why we are human..any human who says he/she never made one is a outright big fat liar...learn frm urs my friend...mgmt would love u working at bedtime but never give in and never skip lunch just to make sum :censored2: center manager who sucked at the hourly job numbers look good..take care of you ur family is counting on u and also ur frenz....welciome back
my brother....

bumped

We will make mistakes that's why we are human..any human who says he/she never made one is a outright big fat liar...learn frm urs my friend...mgmt would love u working at bedtime but never give in and never skip lunch just to make sum :censored2: center manager who sucked at the hourly job numbers look good..take care of you ur family is counting on u and also ur frenz....welciome back
my brother....

My head hurtz:knockedout:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
my brother....

rocketman's brother?

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm afraid our civilization is doomed if this is what is coming out of our school systems. Where did the school systems spend all that money that was suppose to be "for the kids"?

rod

Retired 22 years
Teacher's Unions?

Around here it all goes into building school buildings that look more like a Taj Mahal than a place to learn the 3 R's. Our new local middle school has an entryway with 35 foot high cealings (VERY impractical to heat) and stone work and art that would put most big city musems to shame. Then they had the nerve to come back the next year and tell the tax payers that they needed more money because they hadn't figured in the cost of utilities to maintain it. It has a million dollar planitarium room that hasn't been used for 3 years because they had to let their astrometry teacher go. Every year they hit us with a new tax referendum under the guise of "its for the kids". The fools around here are finally starting to wise up and vote no. The only thing the kids need to do to graduate is to attend school on somewhat a regular basis. Grades don't mean anything anymore. We are doomed.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
thanks to all for your support, the number 1 rule is to always follow contract it is not are job as employees to skip are break doring the 3rd and 6th hour, it manangment job to be sure we can and do.

Back to work how???
Discharge reduced to a suspension, time served???
How many days pay did it cost you???