Backpay difference for $13.00 ?? $$9.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutta

I was told I was going to be making $13.00 when I was hired which was around a year ago..I was making around $9-10 as a part time and left a couple months back. I was recently aware that the employees got their backpay check already. Where’s my money?

542thruNthru

I was told I was going to be making $13.00 when I was hired which was around a year ago..I was making around $9-10 as a part time and left a couple months back. I was recently aware that the employees got their backpay check already. Where’s my money?

Be gone troll.

RDL

Why is your name RDL? Is it because your a Rubbish Driver Loser?
You’re*

At least if I’m known for something, it’s being a Rubbish Driver Loser, making 4 times what you make, rather than just being a Rubbish Loser whining about the difference between paltry wages from a job he got sacked from. Who cares if you are entitled to retro pay but aren’t receiving it? You’d probably just blow it on a crack rock anyway. Idiot.

542thruNthru

Ok thanks. I read both and still getting mixed opinions. Also I know a couple guys who worked as seasonal workers are those guys also able to get their packback checks?

The truth...

No one knows and many many many threads have been started about it. That's why I called you a troll.

Your best option is to call the local and discuss it with them.

You won't get a answer here.

Cutta

You’re*

At least if I’m known for something, it’s being a Rubbish Driver Loser, making 4 times what you make, rather than just being a Rubbish Loser whining about the difference between paltry wages from a job he got sacked from. Who cares if you are entitled to retro pay but aren’t receiving it? You’d probably just blow it on a crack rock anyway. Idiot.

“Who cares if you are entitled to retro pay but aren’t receiving it?”

It’s MY money that I was told I was going to make/receive. What type of dumb question it this?? The whole part time at ups deal was a part time gig while I was finishing college. So while your being the RDL rubbish driver loser loose on the streets with no AC sweating ur little wee wee off throwing packages at people’s home and getting chased by dogs, I’ll be in AC setting getting paid your yearly salary in one month while laughing and thinking about how I could be in your position if I stayed longer at ups but left. LOL

RDL

“Who cares if you are entitled to retro pay but aren’t receiving it?”

It’s MY money that I was told I was going to make/receive. What type of dumb question it this?? The whole part time at ups deal was a part time gig while I was finishing college. So while your being the RDL rubbish driver loser loose on the streets with no AC sweating ur little wee wee off throwing packages at people’s home and getting chased by dogs, I’ll be in AC setting getting paid your yearly salary in one month while laughing and thinking about how I could be in your position if I stayed longer at ups but left. LOL
A rhetorical one. What kind of dumb question was your OP one? You were a PT employee. Your retro check couldn’t have been worth more than a thousand or 2 tops assuming you stayed ‘til about a month before ratification of the new contract. And if you’re gonna be getting paid my yearly salary every month, it makes no sense as to why you’d be trying to hunt down so hard what is chump change by comparison... Coming to an unofficial UPS forum just to piss and moan about your so-called hardship. Get over it. You’re probably not even entitled to any retro money since you couldn’t stick sht out anyway. But on the off chance you are, wait ‘til next quarter’s earnings report or go cry to JG Wentworth, beeyatch. And don’t come on here seeking insights from the same people who do the job you so vehemently disparage and condescend. Your new job can’t be so plum if you have to waste time idly reflecting on this driver job that you must covertly covet after. Sorry you don’t have the fortitude to reach such heights and ubiquitous esteem.

Cutta

A rhetorical one. What kind of dumb question was your OP one? You were a PT employee. Your retro check couldn’t have been worth more than a thousand or 2 tops assuming you stayed ‘til about a month before ratification of the new contract. And if you’re gonna be getting paid my yearly salary every month, it makes no sense as to why you’d be trying to hunt down so hard what is chump change by comparison... Coming to an unofficial UPS forum just to piss and moan about your so-called hardship. Get over it. You’re probably not even entitled to any retro money since you couldn’t stick sht out anyway. But on the off chance you are, wait ‘til next quarter’s earnings report or go cry to JG Wentworth, beeyatch. And don’t come on here seeking insights from the same people who do the job you so vehemently disparage and condescend. Your new job can’t be so plum if you have to waste time idly reflecting on this driver job that you must covertly covet after. Sorry you don’t have the fortitude to reach such heights and ubiquitous esteem.

Money is money. Doesn’t matter if they owe me 1 cent.. it’s money that I earned by working there. Also where did you learn those big words from?

RDL

Money is money. Doesn’t matter if they owe me 1 cent.. it’s money that I earned by working there. Also where did you learn those big words from?
Okay. Sure. But don’t knock the driver’s hustle if you’re willing to go after such a scanty amount of money. It’s hypocritical. Not everyone needs to make $50K - $90K a month. Very few do. That doesn’t make those who don’t make as much but still enough to support themselves less than you. And your mom taught me these words with my tongue while I was down on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.