Bad Stops

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Do you have stops that are so annoying (for any number of reasons), that you will make sure the pkg. is actually on the truck before proceeding.

S

selfcancelsignal

No, but I have 2 bulk stops that don't help me unload, & when I 1st bid my current route, it really pissed me off. Now, there are not enough phux to give most days.

BrownThunder

Keen Kut, if I am missing one I'll call my ORS and try to retrieve the misroute before heading in. Last time the b_tch acted as If I was hiding her package from her.

"See this is why I told frank not to even sign the DIAD"

"Ma'am, he only signed for the one he received"

"What kind of game are you playing here? We got a big problem I'm calling in right now"

"..... Ok c'ya"

"*rolls eyes and picks up her phone*"

No b_tch, YOU got a big problem

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Keen Kut, if I am missing one I'll call my ORS and try to retrieve the misroute before heading in. Last time the b_tch acted as If I was hiding her package from her.

"See this is why I told frank not to even sign the DIAD"

"Ma'am, he only signed for the one he received"

"What kind of game are you playing here? We got a big problem I'm calling in right now"

"..... Ok c'ya"

"*rolls eyes and picks up her phone*"

No b_tch, YOU got a big problem

I would show her the package count on the DIAD every time that she signs.

FilingBluesFL

I would show her the package count on the DIAD every time that she signs.

According to one of our super-smart ultra-awesome on road supervisors, that number is NOT there for the customer to look at. It's not there for them to question, nor is it there for them to even think about. It has nothing to do with them, or why they are signing he says.

The only package I ever make sure is preselected and ready to be delivered, is the one for @Indecisi0n ....

Last thing I want is him to come running out of the house and his towel "accidentally" falls off again...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

According to one of our super-smart ultra-awesome on road supervisors, that number is NOT there for the customer to look at. It's not there for them to question, nor is it there for them to even think about. It has nothing to do with them, or why they are signing he says.

The only package I ever make sure is preselected and ready to be delivered, is the one for @Indecisi0n ....

Last thing I want is him to come running out of the house and his towel "accidentally" falls off again...

Gamestop insists that I show them the number and then includes that number, circled, with their signature.

I have to tell you that I am not all that impressed with you as a driver.

Tough Guy

There's one notoriously dangerous, busy road, with little to no shoulder at parts. Before I get to that road I make sure I find the packages first and set them right on the shelf behind me. Nightmare scenario is digging through the load trying to find them, while holding up traffic and such.

FilingBluesFL

Whoa!!!!

Look out @FilingBluesFL.

Yeah, because every day I go out trying to impress dave lol

Gamestop insists that I show them the number and then includes that number, circled, with their signature.

I have to tell you that I am not all that impressed with you as a driver.

That's nice, but if you read my post, you'll see I was paraphrasing what an ON ROAD SUPERVISOR explained to me.

This isn't my theory, it's one of theirs. So let me know if you'd like me to get you a phone number, and you can discuss it with him further, since you've got nothing better to do.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Where do they find these guys?