Balancing ups and working out

Poop Head

Judge me.
Pro class will "cycle off" periodically.

But wait.....

what about men in their lates 60's with low T.
Wouldn't medicinal protocol be beneficial?

I saw a video of Sly Stallone working out.
Commentary said, I think, he was doing HGH and test.
He looked really good.
Ive been seeing TRT clinics popping up everywhere. From the looks of it, most males now days could qualify as having low testosterone.

He does. He got busted with his stuff traveling somewhere, i think while shooting one of The Expendables movies.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Pro class will "cycle off" periodically.

But wait.....

what about men in their lates 60's with low T.
Wouldn't medicinal protocol be beneficial?

I saw a video of Sly Stallone working out.
Commentary said, I think, he was doing HGH and test.
He looked really good.
If you're diagnosed with low T and you're taking it under a doctor's supervision just to bring you back into normal range sure, that's legit. A lot of former pros wind up in that situation because years of steroid use have messed up their own body's natural ability to produce testosterone, even cycling doesn't protect you from that in the long run. And yeah Sly does look pretty good but it wouldn't surprise me if he's in the same boat.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
SRtrNrizCmEy_6aAVriOqYHg1UVA03HqGsOxBl3z0DqrTW-hfki6UNzhVvHzCOw4Ii47-3joQGBcAiHmstIP49liAGZieFuxgVQfy3yLG_HgmmEdGuzkpomqv4Xwm0XtVzX2s6J8g2pVnf4aIXTEp_pdwzMPlBUgWfY

Est.1998

Ive been seeing TRT clinics popping up everywhere. From the looks of it, most males now days could qualify as having low testosterone.

He does. He got busted with his stuff traveling somewhere, i think while shooting one of The Expendables movies.
I remember seeing that in the news.
In the photo he was at the airport wearing a short sleeve shirt and his arms was super vascular.

Est.1998

If you're diagnosed with low T and you're taking it under a doctor's supervision just to bring you back into normal range sure, that's legit. A lot of former pros wind up in that situation because years of steroid use have messed up their own body's natural ability to produce testosterone, even cycling doesn't protect you from that in the long run. And yeah Sly does look pretty good but it wouldn't surprise me if he's in the same boat.
Besides feeling a bit lethargic in the mornings before work, i feel almost identical to how i felt when i was in my twenties and I'll be 42 this year. I'm sure if i went to get my levels checked, the doc would love to prescribe me something to get his greedy hooks into me.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Vin Diesel needs to get on The Rocks program if he's to remain an action hero. They should've just left Fast and the Furious a realistic movie with realistic car races and crimes.
Vinny keeps getting roles where he can have the regular build.

The Rock's not willing to divorce his tren team.

His brand is built around it.

I haven't watched this last

Might have to do that today.