Balancing ups and working out

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
3:24am?!!!
tenor.gif

charm299

How do you folks manage to balance out working st ups and working out (ifyou do exercise)? How many hours do you work at ups? Do you workout in Morning or evening ? How many days a week do you workout ? How many calories do you eat a day ? What kind of exercise do you do (cardio , barbell lifts , calisthenics , etc.) ?! Sorry for all questions I just love working out but always exhausted from work
Naked yoga after I do my last air stop

Not Rushin’

How do you folks manage to balance out working st ups and working out (ifyou do exercise)? How many hours do you work at ups? Do you workout in Morning or evening ? How many days a week do you workout ? How many calories do you eat a day ? What kind of exercise do you do (cardio , barbell lifts , calisthenics , etc.) ?! Sorry for all questions I just love working out but always exhausted from work
Get up early, so you don’t miss family time and get your work out done while you have a higher energy level. You’ll enjoy your workout and perform fine at work, and still be there for your loved ones.