Balancing ups and working out

Est.1998

Been using Dymatize for a few years now, it's alright.
1640994328551.png

This looks good!
Have you tried this flavor?

BrownSnowFlake

This thread should be a redpill to all the younger drivers about the caliber of boomers you're working with. Probably none of us are training to be Olympic athletes or Navy SEALS. Really the only reasons to maintain your fitness are to be around longer for your family and to be less of a burden on our failing healthcare system.

Dude comes on here asking how to balance his fitness goals with a physically demanding and time-consuming job. Instead of constructive advice he receives mockery and derisive laughter. Remember that in 20 years you'll be paying pension and health insurance for these "funny" BC posters.

This thread should be a redpill to all the younger drivers about the caliber of boomers you're working with. Probably none of us are training to be Olympic athletes or Navy SEALS. Really the only reasons to maintain your fitness are to be around longer for your family and to be less of a burden on our failing healthcare system.

Dude comes on here asking how to balance his fitness goals with a physically demanding and time-consuming job. Instead of constructive advice he receives mockery and derisive laughter. Remember that in 20 years you'll be paying pension and health insurance for these "funny" BC posters.
I'm way too young to be a boomer.

I work FT at UPS.

I lift.

Maybe you should lift.

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY

Well, this guy can't get anyone Tren. I need some, I'm bulking my cat up to become a dog fighter.