Baltimore Officially Designated as a smile*hole

It will be fine

And where branch of the military did they serve in?
I agree with Trump. Those 4 loud mouths need to go somewhere else.
Luckily for us citizenship is not awarded based on military service. That’s a pretty stupid argument especially when you’re defending a draft dodger. They all serve in Congress. That’s service to the nation. If you don’t like how our country works you’re free to leave.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Luckily for us citizenship is not awarded based on military service. That’s a pretty stupid argument especially when you’re defending a draft dodger. They all serve in Congress. That’s service to the nation. If you don’t like how our country works you’re free to leave.
Good thing they can be drafted now if it ever comes to that. Woman can serve now

It will be fine

And where branch of the military did they serve in?
I agree with Trump. Those 4 loud mouths need to go somewhere else.

I'm defending @rod

No you aren’t. You’re trying squash debate by claiming only people that serve in the military are allowed to speak up in this country. That’s about as unAmerican as it gets. Get the :censored2: out of this country if that’s how you think.

No you aren’t. You’re trying squash debate by claiming only people that serve in the military are allowed to speak up in this country. That’s about as unAmerican as it gets. Get the :censored2: out of this country if that’s how you think.
Please do not put words in my mouth.
He defended this country and he definitely deserves to be heard. As far as the 4 anti American women in Congress, they can go to Hell.

You probably only want the illegals here so you can find a cheaper work force.

floridays

Education, reforming the criminal justice system, legalize marijuana federally, rehabilitation not incarceration for drug abuse, and real living wage jobs for starters.[/QUOTE]
Free education is mandated through 12th grade already, let's abolish all criminal law, bingo no infractions, by definition all crime goes away and magically we live in a civil society.
Taken care of by abolishing all criminal law.

Ok, 50 dollar an hour minimum wage, everyone should be able to "live" on that minimum, agreed?

Will that satisfy you finally, will we finally reside in the utopia your side strives for?

Last edited:

floridays

No not all white people are racists. But if you talk like one and walk like one, chances are you are a racist.
I'm Tom, does that make me a racist under your definition, or a self hater, or is it possible I and all Tom's can think for ourselves?
Remember, a mind is a terrible thing.