Baltimore Officially Designated as a smile*hole

floridays

you have my vote
I keep trying to get it through your thick skull, you're a Canuck, you have no say, mind your business.
Send @silverbullet2893 a donation to get his campaign off and running. I got it, you only walk, "Money talks,
bsbullf.gif
walks."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
i love when trump calls parts of the country :censored2:holes.

maybe goes against the theory that america is the greatest country. also implies that theres a problem and maybe we should do something about it. dont hold your breath that trump or any of hte other previous recent presidents will do anything about the problems
You have to keep in mind Trump was born rich. He's a big spoiled baby and is completely out of touch with reality.

These rants about :censored2: hole America just shows what he really thinks about the American people.

bacha29

You have to keep in mind Trump was born rich. He's a big spoiled baby and is completely out of touch with reality.

These rants about :censored2: hole America just shows what he really thinks about the American people.
Trump is simply reciting the basic Republican ideology. If you're not rich......it's your fault. In any event I think it's safe to say that Trump will not carry Maryland next year.