Baltimore Officially Designated as a smile*hole

floridays

Free education is mandated through 12th grade already, let's abolish all criminal law, bingo no infractions, by definition all crime goes away and magically we live in a civil society.
Taken care of by abolishing all criminal law.

Ok, 50 dollar an hour minimum wage, everyone should be able to "live" on that minimum, agreed?

Will that satisfy you finally, will we finally reside in the utopia your side strives for? @MAKAVELI
[/QUOTE]

It will be fine

Please do not put words in my mouth.
He defended this country and he definitely deserves to be heard. As far as the 4 anti American women in Congress, they can go to Hell.

You probably only want the illegals here so you can find a cheaper work force.
They are more American than you are. They are serving their community. You are trying to eliminate free speech. Get out.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Luckily for us citizenship is not awarded based on military service. That’s a pretty stupid argument especially when you’re defending a draft dodger. They all serve in Congress. That’s service to the nation. If you don’t like how our country works you’re free to leave.
Well, I like the way they elected Trump. Doesn’t sound like you’re in the majority.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Acknowledging that black people are killing black people en masse in Baltimore is the only way to start effectively addressing the issue.
Ok, so explain to us why you think it's important to point out the race of the people. Are you suggesting black people have a genetic disposition to crime?

floridays

Ok, so explain to us why you think it's important to point out the race of the people. Are you suggesting black people have a genetic disposition to crime?
He's a democrat, that's what you clowns do, you affix labels to everything.
I think it maybe useful to start a running count each time you clowns label someone. It quite possibly would be very revealing of the intents of your sides dark heart,(to find any wedge to divide.)
You clowns are pitiful, simply my opinion.

rickyb

More specifically, the Congressional District represented by Elijah Cummings.

The Prophet Elijah pledges to subpoena Ivana Trump and her husband.

Trump called Cummings a “brutal bully” after his public tongue-lashing of top Homeland Security officials over conditions for migrants detained along the southern border.
“As proven last week during a Congressional tour, the Border is clean, efficient & well run, just very crowded,” Trump tweeted.
“Cumming's District is a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess.”
Trump lashed out in tweets against the powerful House oversight committee chairman, claiming his Baltimore-area district is
“considered the worst run and most dangerous anywhere in the United States.”
1000.jpeg
i love when trump calls parts of the country :censored2:holes.

maybe goes against the theory that america is the greatest country. also implies that theres a problem and maybe we should do something about it. dont hold your breath that trump or any of hte other previous recent presidents will do anything about the problems