Baltimore Officially Designated as a smile*hole

El Correcto

god is dead
I actually agree with you on these ... but I imagine one aspect is I think this should be done for all citizens. :teethy:
Sure if by education reform he means no more education handouts. Violent criminals shouldn’t walk and either should career criminals, you’re kidding yourself if you think a drug trafficker with no job experience and a felony is going to go flip burgers or bust their ass for 600 a week. Real living wage, alright fine look how that is working out for the Bernie squad and our ever decreasing full time employment opportunities.

You’re worried about automation pressing wages from the top, you’re worried about low skilled immigrants pressing them from the bottom, demanding federal pay increases is a terrible idea. You will have less full time employment and price humans out of the labor market further.

Just my opinion.

El Correcto

god is dead
While everyone else was selling drugs, going to prison and partying without setting career goals for themselves I was holding down the same job for 5 years, sometimes working multiple including a full time job on top of my ups job because I like money and don’t want to be a broke ass.

Some people just don’t want to work hard and then go crying to politicians when their lives end up sucking.

vantexan

While everyone else was selling drugs, going to prison and partying without setting career goals for themselves I was holding down the same job for 5 years, sometimes working multiple including a full time job on top of my ups job because I like money and don’t want to be a broke ass.

Some people just don’t want to work hard and then go crying to politicians when their lives end up sucking.
I thought being a broke ass was a part of being gay? Sorry, couldn't resist!

vantexan

The good kind, not the sit on their ass fantasizing about child brides and leeching off tax payers for their diabetus and “chest pains”.
I thought you appreciated hard work. In the last 9 days have driven from Pennsylvania to California to Utah to Ohio to South Carolina.

It will be fine

Are you implying there’s something wrong with going to college, selling drugs, partying and holding down a part time job at FedEx that over a few decades gets built into a multimillion dollar company? Asking for a friend.

El Correcto

god is dead
Are you implying there’s something wrong with going to college, selling drugs, partying and holding down a part time job at FedEx that over a few decades gets built into a multimillion dollar company? Asking for a friend.
If you handle your business I don’t care what you do. It’s the people who don’t have a career path and aren’t worried about their future.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Sure if by education reform he means no more education handouts. Violent criminals shouldn’t walk and either should career criminals, you’re kidding yourself if you think a drug trafficker with no job experience and a felony is going to go flip burgers or bust their ass for 600 a week. Real living wage, alright fine look how that is working out for the Bernie squad and our ever decreasing full time employment opportunities.

You’re worried about automation pressing wages from the top, you’re worried about low skilled immigrants pressing them from the bottom, demanding federal pay increases is a terrible idea. You will have less full time employment and price humans out of the labor market further.

Just my opinion.
Understand ... everyone has an butthole and an opinion. My goal is to not have both of them stink! :happy-very:

AS for education ... I like the policies set forth by Marianne Williamson.
Her policies concentrate on investing in our youth in all classes of people.
Make the same opportunities for the poor kids as the wealthy kids have.

El Correcto

god is dead
Understand ... everyone has an butthole and an opinion. My goal is to not have both of them stink! :happy-very:

I could barely read her assistance’s jibber jabber.

Blah blah blah, universal this, blah blah free college, blah blah handout for my public sector cronies, blah blah don’t worry about how we gonna pay for, free lunches for all the kiddies, blah blah forgive all your debt at the expense of those who chose to never go into debt, blah blah.

Yeah dude she is garbage, you must be after her butthole not her stinky opinions.

floridays

You don't have to play the ____ game whitey.
Exactly how much will it take?
I'm only starting if you decide to respond.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I could barely read her assistance’s jibber jabber.

Blah blah blah, universal this, blah blah free college, blah blah handout for my public sector cronies, blah blah don’t worry about how we gonna pay for, free lunches for all the kiddies, blah blah forgive all your debt at the expense of those who chose to never go into debt, blah blah.

Yeah dude she is garbage, you must be after her butthole not her stinky opinions.
The argument for paying off everyone's student loans is just straight up bat :censored2: crazy.

floridays

Your FDX buddy all ready chimed in.

Final Solution it is!
I'll review, he's more thorough than I am, but I have no problem with piling on.
Do you like Green Bay? You understand the football analogy? Corrrect?
There may be some tidying up required. Would you like some water? Maybe you'd like to visit the restroom.
You wouldn't like it, if you like comfortable.

floridays

Democrats more educated than Republicans, Pew Research Center survey finds

It’s shameless pandering to college educated people in debt. I don’t see them bringing up this statistic while talking about who they are trying to drive to the polls for a handout.
Wrong,don't fall for it. They define educated, education, indoctrination, six of one, half a dozen of the other.
A picture, I'll attempt to put an image in your head.
Have you ever seen a Farmer's insurance commercial?
Enough said if you have.

Have you ever seen any Ivy league student questioned, on any matter.

I give in, I'm throwing in the towel, yeah they are educated.

I will offer something to ponder however, are they educated in truth or propaganda?

Merely a question, I'll leave it for more intelligent minds than my equipment.