Baltimore Officially Designated as a smile*hole

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
He represents that district in the federal House of Representatives. He doesn’t run the district. He’s not mayor of the congressional district. Trump isn’t a pure righteous man that just happens to accidentally say racially charged derogatory statements about people of color all the freaking time. It’s intentional, y’all should stop defending it.
But it gets the LibTurds and Fake News all wound up ... it's fun to watch.

It will be fine

Funny you say that like it's Trump's plan.

He saw a story about Baltimore on Fox news that morning, and hopped right on Twitter to be their parrot.

The United States President is just a gullible old fox news mouthpiece. Sad.
Idk. I think Trump’s plan is to divide the nation. He knows he’s unpopular and has no chance of winning re-election by attracting undecided voters. His path to victory is increasing his racist base turnout. He’s the first president I can remember that doesn’t even pretend to govern for the whole country. He governs for his base and the rest of us can pound sand as far as he’s concerned.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Idk. I think Trump’s plan is to divide the nation. He knows he’s unpopular and has no chance of winning re-election by attracting undecided voters. His path to victory is increasing his racist base turnout. He’s the first president I can remember that doesn’t even pretend to govern for the whole country. He governs for his base and the rest of us can pound sand as far as he’s concerned.
Ya I think you're overestimating his intelligence.

I guess it's possible that's the plan of someone in his administration.

vantexan

because the rest of you are so supportive, LMAO!!

newfie

IMG_20190729_211547.jpg

Al was a little fatter when Trump was feeding him